Madonna's Siblings

tuckeye

chris is in his 50's. lets see what you look like at that age.

Don't get upset, it's an observation...he did get fat.

I'm not too far away from 50 & with my genetics I won't be fat...definitely wrinkly though!

And you think Madonna would have looked any better without all the plastic surgery?? Paula looks like what Madonna did when she made Swept Away and Drowned World tour.

ALL the plastic surgery? I would like to argue that if Paula had access and money to the most expensive beauty products available she may look more youthful. Maybe she simply didn't care for herself that much. Maybe she didn't feel the need, which is fine. But sure, Madonna only looks good because of ALL the plastic surgery she has had. Allegedly.

Guest Rachelle of London

Do we have to pick apart Madonnas siblings. They're not famous or in the limelight. Just normal people in their 50s.

Guest whatatramp

Not even gonna get dragged in commenting on the plastic surgery part, but why is the fact she has maintained a 6 day a week workout for at least 28 years (1986) always excluded?? not to mentioned her super healthy, super strict diet - whatever surgery or treatments she's had or creams and potions she uses her dedication to her health is what has worked in her favour the most

Do we have to pick apart Madonnas siblings. They're not famous or in the limelight. Just normal people in their 50s.

+1

Exactly. If you want to make fun of non-famous people for their looks go to the joanne, janice, and kelly threads.

People age differently, and for all sorts of different reasons...even within the same immediate family. Not really all that fair to compare.

(Not to mention everyone has different private health issues that may very well affect aging...)

And you think Madonna would have looked any better without all the plastic surgery?? Paula looks like what Madonna did when she made Swept Away and Drowned World tour.

Tell me, do you EVER post anything about Madonna without throwing some shade? I swear i only see you posting negative stuff.

Why do you always make negative comments about Madonna's looks ? If is either complaining about her "surgery" or saying she looks haggard.

Also, agree with others about not commenting negatively on how her siblings look. They are not famous or models.

200_s.gif

Why do you always make negative comments about Madonna's looks ? If is either complaining about her "surgery" or saying she looks haggard.

Also, agree with others about not commenting negatively on how her siblings look. They are not famous or models.

I was defending Madonna's siblings. That's how it started. if you don't like what I post then block me simple

Tell me, do you EVER post anything about Madonna without throwing some shade? I swear i only see you posting negative stuff.

You only remember the negative I do post on a lot I like. If I don't like something ill say something. Seems as though in this forum as soon as you mention Madonnas looks or plastic surgery is mentioned there is a blow up and tons of people denying that she ever had any and that her superstardom prevented her from aging like everyone else.