Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

Check ur avatar.

Oh yes I realize but that was 1987 (?) when she was from time to time a 'smoker'. Almost 3 decades later it's still being used as a 'sexy ploy' ? That's just silly. She is a non smoking athlete. Why drag them out again and again during photo shoots and videos?

Oh yes I realize but that was 1987 (?) when she was from time to time a 'smoker'. Almost 3 decades later it's still being used as a 'sexy ploy' ? That's just silly. She is a non smoking athlete. Why drag them out again and again during photo shoots and videos?

Are you serious with this? :lol:

That pic is not from 1987 and Madonna was never a smoker "from time to time" as in "I have yet to buy my packet of cigarettes today". She occasionally used and uses it in certain photoshoots because it goes with the vibe they have. It's not rocket science or a criminal offence. She's not promoting smoking, she's been photographed almost every single day of her life doing some sort of physical training. She swims fully clothed for god's sakes. Her pics with a smoking accessory are the best, particularly the 90s ones

I know it may sound boring..but she's 56 and she looks like a teen-ager.. astonishing woman and superb soul :)

aaaah!!!

Guess WHO ? Coming Soon emoji-E113.png@interviewmag #mertalas #mertandmarcus#fabienbaron

and Jon Kortajarena said

kortajarenajonless than a minute ago
I know who emoji-E022.pngemoji-E022.pngemoji-E022.pngemoji-E022.pngemoji-E022.png

tumblr_nfrow3xvqf1s0x5wto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nfrow3xvqf1s0x5wto2_r1_400.jpg

I said NO PHONES ON SET @madonna @macpiggott #mertandmarcus #Madonna #comingsoon

tumblr_nfrow3xvqf1s0x5wto3_r1_1280.jpg

The Magician Prepares! @interviewmag #rebelheart

tumblr_my69rm0tiV1shpsuao1_500.gif