New album thread: Diplo says first single is done. "Reggae" vibe.

Teddy is so, so talented, better than most US producers for sure. He's at his best when doing smooth, silky, classy R&B. I'd love M to work with him.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, I don't think it's that Teddy Park.

I think it's more likely a photo shoot than video shoot. No phones could not only be for security, but to keep people on their game and focused. It's a good move, to be honest.

Did you see all the people involved?

Emanuelle Atlan - Advertising Assistant at Givenchy

2hdyyl4.jpg

Givenchy. Madonna loves her Givenchy. And the white roses on the table. Doesn't M also have those in her dressing rooms on tour.. everything white! These are good signs.

Did you see all the people involved?

Yes. Have you ever been on a fashion shoot for a multi-million-dollar campaign? Why would she need advertising and marketing execs on a music video set?

And here's a reason why she might demand a no-phone policy on the set of a photo shoot:

tumblr_moetyuHitW1r90m4vo1_400.jpg

Yes. Have you ever been on a fashion shoot for a multi-million-dollar campaign? Why would she need advertising and marketing execs on a music video set?

And here's a reason why she might demand a no-phone policy on the set of a photo shoot:

tumblr_moetyuHitW1r90m4vo1_400.jpg

weren't those photos taken by Steven Klein?

It can be both. Since today music videos need financing and product placement a Givenchy partnership like a cross promotion for the Fashion & beauty brand and Madonna. Madonna can debut her new song in her Givenchy ad. There's always a perfume to promote (not TOD) for Givenchy. Just a theory among many.

Alicia Keys did it....managed by Guy O.

http://www.givenchybeauty.com/en/fragrances/dahlia-divin/inspiration

weren't those photos taken by Steven Klein?

I don't know. Honestly, I just picked one of many, many obviously behind-the-scene or un-retouched pics that have been taken (and leaked) from her shoots. Just making the point that with all the recent hackings/leaks of late, I wouldn't be surprised at all that she had a no-phone policy on a photo shoot, film shoot, video shoot, etc. Also, everyone is compulsively ON their phones these days, so another reason would be to keep the crew focused on her and their work, which is totally something Madonna would do IMO.

I don't know. Honestly, I just picked one of many, many obviously behind-the-scene or un-retouched pics that have been taken (and leaked) from her shoots. Just making the point that with all the recent hackings/leaks of late, I wouldn't be surprised at all that she had a no-phone policy on a photo shoot, film shoot, video shoot, etc. Also, everyone is compulsively ON their phones these days, so another reason would be to keep the crew focused on her and their work, which is totally something Madonna would do IMO.

My perception is that M wouldn't be such in control in a Versace campaign. Why would she care if somebody released a picture of the set of a fashion campaign? But she would, if it was for her album.

And I think the prohibition is directed to set pictures or props. Nobody in their sane minds would have enough balls to leak a picture of Madonna on set. That never happened. Btw that tit picture was taken by SK, he doesn't stop taking pictures on set, that's why we have so many unflattered outtakes by him.

For MDNA she did the album photo shoot and the GMAYL video in december 2011, we got the single in february 2012. Now we are in october 2014, with 2 months, that would be next december...

I know we shouldn't compare previous schedules with the new album, but it's inevitable when you're HYPED! :p:wow:

I remember that we heard the song for the first time while she was filming the video. Somebody used a really bad recorder and we just heard some sounds and thought that it was very simmilar to Salt and Pepper "Push it". :lol::lol: