The PERFECTION that is the Erotica video

Barbie

i have always thought Erotica (both song and video) is way better than Justify My Love. I do love Justify My Love as well... but if i have to choose between one of the two i'd say Erotica is more interesting and catchier... Some people view Erotica as a continuation of Justify My Love which i tend to agree but that shouldn't mean JML is better in my opinion.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

At the time, it was much harder to watch videos than it is today [ :old:], so since the video was only shown at night on TV and I was still young, I probably stayed up at least once to see it because I do remember seeing it back then. I thought it was amazing!

Her look in the video is one of my all time favorites. Unlike anything she has done before.

Like the ROL cover, it's one if the outfits I would have loved to see head to toe, not counting the shot of her on her knees lol. Just a full body shot

The video reminds me of dream imagery.... the very sexy, dark and forbidden things a lot of people want to do but repress, yet those urges come out in dreams.

"Erotica" comes in at #1.5 on my favourite Madonna songs just after #1, "Justify My Love"... it is pretty much a tie between the two but I always have to place JML number one because that is the song that got me into Madonna and then took me on a ride through the whole "Erotica" era to follow (and continual obsession with her right up until today)

Im love with Dita! My fave look of hers. Ive always want to copy the look since i saw the video for the first time. But never have the courage...

I love the tone and quality of the video..dark, dreamy, surreal, mesmerizing, almost satanic, bad ass! like watching a classic european films...one of her best! I can watch the video on repeat all day and never get tired watching it. One of my all time faves!

i have always thought Erotica (both song and video) is way better than Justify My Love. I do love Justify My Love as well... but if i have to choose between one of the two i'd say Erotica is more interesting and catchier... Some people view Erotica as a continuation of Justify My Love which i tend to agree but that shouldn't mean JML is better in my opinion.

I wus gonna post the same

Erotica >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jml

I became a fan around the time after the TIC release. I love how Erotica is so completely different in music & video from the previous single (TUTBMP). It's also amazing to me that Erotica reached #1 in the US considering how the track might be too weird sounding for the general public. M is a genius!!

I remember getting a VHS bootleg of the original/promo 93:99 (that included Erotica before it was replaced w/ Fever I believe).....back before the official was released. It was the first time I saw Erotica in it's full glory as my only previous views of it where highly edited and cut MTV versions they played during Madonnarama's, All Madonna Weekends, etc. OMG, it was like finding the Holy Grail. I would replay it over and over and over and over. Still one of her most stark, dark and striking videos to date. It's complete artistic perfection for one of her grittiest singles.