New album thread - 12-disc "song cycle" opus rumour gains momentum

ryan

Guest Rachelle of London

I actually wish this forum is NORTH KOREA combined with IMPERIAL CHINA and SOVIET UNION, if that is what it takes to stop you from trolling.

I'm screaming! :dead:

For some reason all this reminds me of American Life. :wow:

If this is true, expect some demos to leak. I really hope not.

I agree....if these demos are actually out there, it is only a matter of time before they hit the web.

How do collectors get these things anyhow? Who is in Madonna's circle that has the access and ability to sell her current working-demos to collectors? Is it more hackers tapping into the harddrives?

A collector who posts in a spanish forum called MadonnaSect has been saying that he had some of the demos recorded this year by M and held a little listening party with one of the users a couple days ago, who posted his thoughts on some of the songs:

Never Let You Go: I don't really remember this one but I did like it, that's why I remember the title.

We haven't heard this title before :wow:

I actually wish this forum is NORTH KOREA combined with IMPERIAL CHINA and SOVIET UNION, if that is what it takes to stop you from trolling.

Wait, I feel left out....let me join the usual forum bullies:

tumblr_m7w1fw4DYd1rnvwt1.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

So madonnas new album. Kinda had enough of the I hate MDNA and Hard Candy brigade tbh.

I have a feeling these demos are gonna leak. If all these people that have heard them are telling the truth they are going around.

Come to think of it, there really seems to be an immense amount of songs she's working on for this album, let alone the demos which are already surfacing. We must already know over 20 song titles!

Do we have any info on how many songs the recording sessions for her past albums produced?

These demos won't be leaking. The collectors don't want a repeat of what happened in 2011, they still want to make their money

Collectors, traders, and fansites have always recieved work-in-progress tracks while M has been making her records. This is nothing new. They've been reporting song descriptions since COAD

These demos won't be leaking. The collectors don't want a repeat of what happened in 2011, they still want to make their money

Collectors, traders, and fansites have always recieved work-in-progress tracks while M has been making her records. This is nothing new. They've been reporting song descriptions since COAD

But how? Obviously someone on the inside is selling them to them.....how does this happen without Madonna or her management's knowledge? Who is selling them to them....Guy O? Rocco? The cleaning staff? Madonna herself?

Do we have any info on how many songs the recording sessions for her past albums produced?

We don't know, as not every song gets documented and talked about on fansites or gets registered on copyright databases. For example, we didn't know of Animal or Infinity until 2010. There is ALOT out there. Songs do get recorded then get abandoned after one take.

So having Madonna recording over 40 songs for an album is nothing new

I'm all for reggae!

Willie Nelson did a reggae album and caused a stir when he used a cannabis leaf on the cover.

Madonna could do an all-reggae album and use her penis bong as the cover:

2enuiki.jpg

But how? Obviously someone on the inside is selling them to them.....how does this happen without Madonna or her management's knowledge? Who is selling them to them....Guy O? Rocco? The cleaning staff? Madonna herself?

It's obvs someone from Madonnas team. Fyi, Jorge never leaked GMAYL. If you read the police reports on the news sites, it states the leakers IP didn't trace to Jorge, but to someone else. They never stated who it was.

Since we always claim Guy O as being all about money money money, it's obvs not him.

I think it's someone that works close to her, whether it's a hair dresser or someone working in the studio, like an engineer.

It's obvs someone from Madonnas team. Fyi, Jorge never leaked GMAYL. If you read the police reports on the news sites, it states the leakers IP didn't trace to Jorge, but to someone else. They never stated who it was.

Since we always claim Guy O as being all about money money money, it's obvs not him.

I think it's someone that works close to her, whether it's a hair dresser or someone working in the studio, like an engineer.

It's really f-ed up and certainly illegal. It is amazing that there is this whole underground collectors unit out there that operates just below our feet. Once in a while we get some bits and pieces of their treasures, but for the most part, we are in the dark. I have heard tales of tons of pro-footage (screen cameras) from every tour in their possession. I would image a tour tech provided that to them and made a killing doing so.

"Unapologetic Bitch: Reggae. Weird. In the beginning it doesn't sound like it's M singing! But of course, it's her. It starts with a jamaican vibe and the she starts vocalizing (which reminded me of Diana King for a moment). There's a cool contrast between the title of the song and its melody.

Rebel Heart: I think this is the most commercial one, it's cool and cute. Here's guitar and voice mostly.
Iconic: It makes you feel like it's going higher and higher, but the chorus gets you down. With that title you would expect something more epic, but it didn't sound so at the time.
Veni Vidi Vici: A wonderful spoken intro, with melody. She doesn't rap, she talks. It has a surround mystic atmosphere. She names her old songs talking. The closest thing to the way she speaks in this song is the spoken part in Sanctuary, but don't take me too seriously. This is the one song that has got me the most hyped from the bunch.
Autotune Baby: The baby cry and the autotune thing are amazing!! But the chorus sounds like a different song, with a guitar.
Two Steps Behind Me: It has a pretty cool melody. It's obvious who the lyrics are about. Her voice is like really solemn.
Never Let You Go: I don't really remember this one but I did like it, that's why I remember the title.
Heartbreak City: The one about Brahim. It's ok, but too elaborated to be dedicated to him.
Trust No Bitch: It had some Michael Jackson vibes, like a darker and deeper Madonna (And not in a Erotica way). Very different.
Messiah: I'm not really a slow song person. This sounded like a mix between Falling Free and Devil wouldn't recognize you. If you like slow songs you're gonna love it.

How come these so called collectors, who are presumably HUGE Madonna fans, always describe her brand new material like they're reading aloud a burger king menu or something?

Where's the excitement? where's the rich detail? Where's the love?

Weirdos.

How come these so called collectors, who are presumably HUGE Madonna fans, always describe her brand new material like they're reading aloud a burger king menu or something?

Where's the excitement? where's the rich detail? Where's the love?

Weirdos.

Thank you! They are hearing new Madonna material in-the-making yet they describe what they hear as if is just another day at the office and have the nerve to critique and give their personal opinions on it. You are at an advantage to be on the inside, show some appreciation of it! And if you are going to share tidbits with the rest of us hungry fans, just give facts, save your criticism for when the final product is out and we can all judge for ourselves.

It's obvs someone from Madonnas team. Fyi, Jorge never leaked GMAYL. If you read the police reports on the news sites, it states the leakers IP didn't trace to Jorge, but to someone else.

Yeah, Jorge was used as a complete scapegoat. Those other collectors, seeing that Jorge was leaking so much stuff and affecting the value of their STOLEN material, reported him to the authorities - bam, no more leaks.

Yeah, Jorge was used as a complete scapegoat. Those other collectors, seeing that Jorge was leaking so much stuff and affecting the value of their STOLEN material, reported him to the authorities - bam, no more leaks.

sad but true.

Does this happen with other artists? I just can't fathom that this occurs during new production. I get older demos finding their ways into collectors hands, but the IN-THE-WORKS material....where is the security? And are the collectors just uber-rich and well-connected fans, or is there some sort of market outside of the Madonna fandom for this stuff?

Come to think of it, there really seems to be an immense amount of songs she's working on for this album, let alone the demos which are already surfacing. We must already know over 20 song titles!

If "Never Let You Go" is true, we know 23 titles so far.

As far as we know, most of the songs recorded for MDNA ended up on the album, while the Hard Candy sessions produced at least 4 unreleased songs and 2 demos that are completely different from the album versions.

Many of the COADF tracks were based on songs recorded in 2004 for other projects, none of which materialized. It seems that everything produced by Stuart Price was released, while two of the Mirwais tracks recorded for the album weren't released.

She just posted a pic on IG. Two pillows, a word each - rebel, heart. It looks like we are really getting a double album!

It's hashtagged #imdone!!! :wow:

Could be a double album, indeed. A "party" disc (rebel) and an introspective disc (heart).