New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

So, here's a loose recap of the latest rumours and news:

- Madonna has written and demoed more than 40 different songs, in order to have more songs to choose from when putting together the album.

- The album was originally planned for release this autumn, but has been postponed to next spring. For reasons unknown, the album isn't ready yet.

- The first (buzz) single might drop in a few weeks, possibly as a surprise release.

- The leaks of titles and song descriptions published by The Sun, Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna were neither planned nor endorsed by M and her team.

I honestly hope that nothing leaks and that "Addicted" is not a song title. Having a song called "I'm Addicted" and then a song called "Addicted" on the following album is hideous.

Well, it's not worse than Forbidden Love and Forbidden Love LOL

This shits fucked. I'm not believing a word of anything and I have no opinion until I have the album in my hands!

What's the point of all this whining over something you don't even know is real?

Absolutely... If any of this stuff is really on the money and its getting out onto forums like this, then its only a matter of time before the music starts to leak out through the cracks too.... I cant see that M can sit on an album until next year that could leak in the next few days/weeks.. That would be disastrous for this new Era....

I agree.That's why I think she should release the album sooner rather than later.If she waits until March 2015,there's a chance that most of the tracks would have leaked by then.She needs to finalize the tracklist and get this thing in stores by November.

I actually don't mind a spring release cause of so many big artists releasing in upcoming months but these leaks of lyrics is the only worry. It will mess up plans if anything leaks if album is released next year.

Funny how she's said "half baked", like how most people described MDNA. I wonder if she really does take on criticism?

It's ok for these fans that like to pretend to be her manager to have their fun, but do realize Madonna could give a fuck about 95% of what her fans bitch about. The fact that anyone would even read the comment she posted in that way is telling. The only "hidden meaning" here is what her real fans such as myself know anyways...;)....Madonna never has and never will put music out SHE FEELS is "half baked".

Clearly she was being her usual cheeky self with that comment. Clearly the album isn't coming out this year after all. :(

Clearly it's gonna be a long fucking winter!

As I said before, I can patiently wait until spring 2015 if the album needs more time BUT I wish she wouldn't have started teasing with lyrics and song titles a year before its release. It's kind of ridiculous to hashtag #unapologeticbitch daily for months and months...

Can she just release a new single just to tide us over?

Yeah,I really wish she would give us *something* to tide us over until the album is released.She should release an early "buzz single" or two....or even a soundtrack single.....anything!!

The only bad thing about buzz singles for someone like Madonna is the press would find a way to twist them into flops. Completely missing the whole "buzz single" concept. That might not be too good when it comes time for the album to drop.

Although this is far fetched......I wish she'd put the actual lead single for the album out in late Nov-early Dec and then a second single in Feb and drop the album in March. We all know no matter how good the songs are she is gonna struggle for radio airplay in the US so it may be hard to keep momentum up amongst the general public for 4 months. Hopefully though, they will focus on other ways to get the music out there.

So many possibilities but in reality........this is probably gonna follow the MDNA schedule to a tee.

Although this is far fetched......I wish she'd put the actual lead single for the album out in late Nov-early Dec and then a second single in Feb and drop the album in March.

That sounds perfect! I wish she would do it that way.

I'm a bit disheartened about this apparent postponement which is now more or less confirmed by the Queen herself but I trust her judgement.

Slay me my Queen in 2015. My body is READY!

But still a bit sad that 2014 Christmas saison won't be ours :(