New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

mmmm joan of arc/medioeval theme.....

....there will be a castle as set design in the next tour?

:chuckle:

:lmao: and she will come out on a mechanical horse singing Human Nature mashed up with Dark Horse.

A medieval theme would be awesome and I too have felt that the Bazaar shoot would have been a badass album shoot.

Joan of Arc would be a great title if it's true :).

What would she wear for an interview that would work with this theme lol?

Also it confirms that her (or her team) are reading the rumours in MadonnaNation/Rama/Tribe/DrownedMadonna and obviously by comments on Instagram.

How in the name of god does that Instagram post "confirm" Joan of arc?!? Maybe she's just playing with everyone?? She didn't confirm shit, stop exaggerating!

Exactly. It's not the first time she's mentioned or referenced Joan of Arc. Let's not all jump to conclusions and assume that shes reading this forum....

gril please.

yah when i saw that pic i thought 'she wants us to read that book?!?!' nothing more nothing less

am i the only one who would hate her rehashing the medivel look!?? but it makes sense, but still, lol. meh maybe its just me.

I know that we can't take too much seriously everything she posted on her IG.

But in not the first time she gave us some hints of her future projects.

That happened with the Katy Perry Photoshoot Magazine when she posted references about the theme.

The Joan D'arc thing could the same way.

Harper's Bazaar + Game of Thrones + Joan of Arc = The Overarching Imagery for Madonna 2014/2015

YAAAAAS QUEEEEN

New York club kid

Virgin

Gamine / Nikki Finn

Like a Prayer Catholic Queen

Breathless / Blond Ambition

Dita

Harlow-esque Bedtime Queen

Evita

Pre-Raphaelite Earth Mother

Gothic Frozen Queen

Cyber Cowgirl

Che Guevara / American Life Queen

Confessional Disco Queen

Sticky & Sweet Boxer

Cheerleader / Majorette

Gun-wielding Bride

And now..

MEDIEVAL WARRIOR QUEENDONNA 014/015 is UPON US ALL

Guest eroticerotic

ill be surprised and not disappointed by any means, if she does a Joan Of Arc theme. Only because she's done it a few times already it seems: Sticky & Sweet was described as Joan Of Arc (the last segment), MDNA Tour also had a Joan Of Arc costume, her Bazaar photoshoot showed her as a warrior in a way. It's probably either just a song, either way, should be interesting how she further interprets her.

If there's not enough time to release it this year, she WILL sit on it for three months. Trust.

I don't agree. Madonna would be totally bored with the album after 3 months and move on to something else. She's never shelved something for an extended period of time. Perhaps a song here or there, like Hollywood or Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, but not a whole album!

Do some of you clowns really think she'd be Instagramming song titles and lyrics if she was intending on sitting on the album for another six months? Some of you really are clueless (or you just keep repeating the same thing ad nauseum for attention, like this "Confessit" creature).

The album is coming in November. Deal with it!

I hope she does a cover of OMD's "Joan of Arc" cause I love it.

A little catholic girl
Who’s fallen in love
A face on a page
A gift from above
She should have known better
Than to give her heart
She should have known better
Than to ever part
Without me
Without me
I gave her everything
That I ever owned
I think she Understood
But she never spoke
She shouldn’t oughta try
To be that way
She shouldn’t have to go there
Ever again
Without me
Without me
Now listen to us good
And listen well
Listen to us all
And everything we tell
We should have known better
Than to give her away
We should have known better
To this very day
Without me
Without me
Now listen Joan of Arc
All you gotta do
Is say the right words
And I’ll be coming through
Hold you in my arms
And take you
Right away
Now she's on her way
To another land
We never understood
Why she gave her hand
She shouldn't oughta promise
Because it's just pretend
I know she doesn't mean it
And she'll leave again
Without me
Without me
Without me
Without me

I think Girl Gone Wild is quite close to the Interview 2010 photoshoot, so it is possible that she is going to use the same concept.

About the twitter guy, he doesn't seem very intelligent and bright, so I'm sure he is talking shit. He is obviously not moe.

It's the same guy for sure.

Do some of you clowns really think she'd be Instagramming song titles and lyrics if she was intending on sitting on the album for another six months? Some of you really are clueless (or you just keep repeating the same thing ad nauseum for attention, like this "Confessit" creature).

The album is coming in November. Deal with it!

I hope you're right! March 2015 is too far away.I demand a November release!! ;)

There wasn't much of a Joan Of Arc theme in MDNA apart from the outfit. I'd love her to make it the albums visual concept. I loved the styling for the Baazar shoot but for album artwork I think Terry's asthetic is little bare like all his shoots. I'd much rather see Mert & Marcus' take on Joan of Arc.

Madonna has barely touched on a medieval look to be honest. The closest thing is the final costume for the MDNA Tour and the warrior looks for Bazaar.

For the general public this would be a brand new Madonna look.

Just wonder what kind of medieval look she could pull off on a red carpet or for an interview.

Madonna (Love You From) Inside Out, new track revealed!

on September 2, 2014 at 12:22 am

We know that you are hungry for new Madonna ballads. That’s why we at DrownedMadonna.com are glad to disclose another track recorded by Madonna for her upcoming album. It’s called Love You From Inside Out, or just Inside Out.

Inside Out is an amazing electronic ballad with acoustic breaks. It is a slow dub step, to be more accurate. And the chorus is in a guitar.

In Inside Out, Madonna is like trying to soften a tough guy and asking him to love her. Madonna is actually asking a man to let her love him from inside out.

And you…. would you show your dark corners to Madonna? Would you let her love you from inside out?

Show me your scars and the dark corners of your MINDarrow-10x10.png. Show me yours, and I’ll show you mine.

There is not a final setlist yet, but Inside Out deserves to be included on Madonna upcoming album!

Now you can understand why on April 21 Mert Alas – of the collaborative team Mert and Marcus – posted (and then removed) on Instagram a pic of Madonna with the caption: “Let me love you from inside out Madonna.” Also Madonna posted something related to this track a few months ago: “Today I decided to sing in my underwear! No one seemed to MINDarrow-10x10.png! #loveyoufromtheinsideout.

10268840_288386684654796_387688383_n.jpg

From Drownedmadonna.com:

madonna-love-you-from-inside-out-new-tra

We know that you are hungry for new Madonna ballads. That’s why we at DrownedMadonna.com are glad to disclose another track recorded by Madonna for her upcoming album. It’s called Love You From Inside Out, or just Inside Out.

Inside Out is an amazing electronic ballad with acoustic breaks. It is a slow dub step, to be more accurate. And the chorus is in a guitar. In Inside Out, Madonna is like trying to soften a tough guy and asking him to love her. Madonna is actually asking a man to let her love him from inside out.

"Show me your scars and the dark corners of your mind. Show me yours, and I’ll show you mine."

And you…. would you show your dark corners to Madonna? Would you let her love you from inside out? There is not a final setlist yet, but Inside Out deserves to be included on Madonna upcoming album!

Now you can understand why on April 21 Mert Alas – of the collaborative team Mert and Marcus – posted (and then removed) on Instagram a pic of Madonna with the caption: “Let me love you from inside out Madonna.” Also Madonna posted something related to this track a few months ago: “Today I decided to sing in my underwear! No one seemed to mind! #loveyoufromtheinsideout. #artforfreedom.”

We remind you that the other two tracks that we previously revealed are Wash All Over Me and Joan of Arc. In the mean time, Madonna confirmed Joan of Arc on Instagram.

Stay tuned…

<p>

GIAMPIEROon September 2, 2014 at 12:22 am

We know that you are hungry for new Madonna ballads. Thats why we at DrownedMadonna.com are glad to disclose another track recorded by Madonna for her upcoming album. Its called Love You From Inside Out, or just Inside Out.

Inside Out is an amazing electronic ballad with acoustic breaks. It is a slow dub step, to be more accurate. And the chorus is in a guitar.

In Inside Out, Madonna is like trying to soften a tough guy and asking him to love her. Madonna is actually asking a man to let her love him from inside out.

And you. would you show your dark corners to Madonna? Would you let her love you from inside out?

Show me your scars and the dark corners of your MINDarrow-10x10.png. Show me yours, and Ill show you mine.

There is not a final setlist yet, but Inside Out deserves to be included on Madonna upcoming album!

Now you can understand why on April 21 Mert Alas of the collaborative team Mert and Marcus posted (and then removed) on Instagram a pic of Madonna with the caption: Let me love you from inside out Madonna. Also Madonna posted something related to this track a few months ago: Today I decided to sing in my underwear! No one seemed to MINDarrow-10x10.png! #loveyoufromtheinsideout.

10268840_288386684654796_387688383_n.jpg

Can't wait to hear this! Beautiful.