When Madonna was in my city and we all called her "guapa!"

karbatal

Ok, sometimes i feel that it was a dream that Madonna was in my little city with the Sticky and Sweet tour, so i go to YouTube and watch her sayin: "HELLO, ZARAGOZA!". I think she had forgotten the name and had to check behind the musicians, hahaha.

And we loved her so much that we couldn't stop calling her "beautiful!", that is "Guapa!"

And we did the backing vocals so good!!!

And then we said "guapa" again and she said "guapa, my ass", :lmao::lmao: hahaha (min. 0.52)

I went to the concert. I guess Kim is trying to make a joke or something

no wonder people think here i don't like Madonna :(

Goddamit Karbs, this made me get all Nancy Drew on ur ass and it turns out you did go to S&S! I must have been getting confused with MDNA or something. My sincerest apologies!

HOWEVER my investigations turned up this little gem - Your GLOWING REVIEW of S&S :bad: :

"It was a snooze fest with some highlights on it. LAP was one of the few moments that people sang along and had some fun. Half of the time was her surrounded by gipsies being emotional while people were talking to friends (at least that happened in the concert i went people were talking and laughing while she thought we were crying with her)"

:nocomment:

I didn't like S&S tour much, it's not a secret. You didn't have to spend your saturday afternoon looking for old posts of me, you could have asked me in the first place!

Next time, save up time.

I don't know. It's not 2009, so i'm not going to spend time explaining my thoughts on S&S. I was incredibly excited when Madonna was in my town and last day I was looking at clips from the concert in YouTube and posted some here.

I don't know what happened in this thread but i didn't expect hostility because, frankly, there was no reason. Bye.

What was that I was saying about you becoming increasingly GRUMPY Karbs? Lighten up baby! No-one's being hostile, jeez!

Oh and let's get one thing straight, I can't imagine anything more hellish that trawling through your old posts. I didn't. You ever notice that Google & Bing are continuously caching the forum? Took me about 30 seconds to find that reference.

You're allowed not to like S&S y'know, it's MY least fav for sure!