9. "Rainbow High"

10. "Waltz for Eva and Che"

11. "Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down"

12. "You Must Love Me"

13. "Eva's Final Broadcast"

14. "Latin Chant"

15. "Lament"

No skippable tracks! :yes:

You are so much better of a fan than me. I've never listened to the whole soundtrack before, much less know it well enough to try re-track listing it! :lol:

This looks awesome though - great work!

I didn't include "Partido Feminista"! It's just her giving a speech and followed by annoying male vocals.

This is "Hello and Goodbye":

Great tracklist. I love the Evita film and soundtrack to death. It is so inspiring. I've been obsessed with Eva Perón since I had an assignment of the book "Santa Evita" by Tomás Eloy Martínez for my Literature class. She was such an inspiring woman and I understand how Madonna related so much to the character. Their lives, desires and drives are so similar. Buenos Aires, You must love me and DCFMA are masterpieces.

Great tracklist. I love the Evita film and soundtrack to death. It is so inspiring. I've been obsessed with Eva Perón since I had an assignment of the book "Santa Evita" by Tomás Eloy Martínez for my Literature class. She was such an inspiring woman and I understand how Madonna related so much to the character. Their lives, desires and drives are so similar. Buenos Aires, You must love me and DCFMA are masterpieces.

I even listen to "Latin Chant"! :lol: And "Requiem for Evita" is a STUNNING track to open an album.

oh yes. And she sounds soooo good. You are listening to Banderas' voice there, he doesn't sing bad i don't like his voice very much, and then Madonna comes and you are like "ooooh" . It's such a beautiful OST, i love it.

You are so much better of a fan than me. I've never listened to the whole soundtrack before, much less know it well enough to try re-track listing it! :lol:

This looks awesome though - great work!

Wow, I about wore out the album!!!! For me, it was a return to REAL Madonna! Believe it or not, I lost interest in Madonna during the "Something to Remember" era. It was the first release that I didn't even buy the album. Too many slow ballads after Bedtime Stories. Also, I became a super-fan of the band Hole...I owned 3 copies of Live Through This (one for home, one for my car, one for my portable CD player). I just wasn't interested in the "slow" stuff at that point in my life. But when I heard the miami mix of "Don't Cry For Me Argentina," I was elated!!! Madonna was back, and so was I! :)

Fuck Magaldi. I want MADONNA to quickly kick it with "Buenos Aires" :lmao:

I am still hoping that Madonna will perform "Buenos Aires" live!!! It would be AMAZING with a Girlie Show band rendition! :D

15 tracks. Contains all the essential ones :thumbsup:

1. "Requiem for Evita"

2. "Buenos Aires"

3. "Another Suitcase in Another Hall"

4. "Goodnight and Thank You"

5. "I'd Be Surprisingly Good for You"

6. "A New Argentina"

7. "Don't Cry for Me Argentina"

8. "High Flying, Adored"

9. "Rainbow High"

10. "Waltz for Eva and Che"

11. "Your Little Body's Slowly Breaking Down"

12. "You Must Love Me"

13. "Eva's Final Broadcast"

14. "Latin Chant"

15. "Lament"

No skippable tracks! :yes:

Is this the same tracklisting as the official one CD release, or is it different? On the official single CD release, are there any differences (like edits) from the 2 CD version?

Guest bluejean

I love the whole soundtrack start to end.

FYI some of the tracks on the official single disc are edited down so you may want to check that out. I think it was A New Argentina because that is technically 2 songs in 1.

Btw I just saw Ricky Martin was in the broadway version :lmao:

I watched Evita again recently after several years & I recognize more than ever how great M was in it. :bow: I can listen to the soundtrack a million times, but not all the songs back to back. I can understand why you would edit your track listing.

You Must Lost Love Me video also should have been on Celebration DVD & I'm surprised DCFMA was not on the Celebration album. I guess when putting the comp together, the song did not fit in with the other tacks.

Guest bluejean

The Miami mix would have fitted nicely :lol:

Anyway I think there are certain songs that belong on that album more than that. Eg I'll Remember, Deeper and Deeper, This Used To Be My Playground, You'll See

Because of you i'm listening to this, thing i havn't done in probably 14 years. It aged very well, her voice is so wonderful throughout so thank you for this reminder (And good idea to skip the Banderas only tracks, his voice is annoying)

She needs to perform RAINBOW HIGH!!! With all the glamorous diva-esque stuff and kills everyone.

YES! She should star out with "Rainbow High" and then transition to "Buenos Aires" during the "we'll put on a show...."