Love Profusion.

Crux

Love Profusion still remains my favorite song from the AL album but it seems to be pretty much ignored by fans. I think a it's very underrated song. How do you guys feel about it?

http://youtu.be/PgDFGubdxXk?list=PL2029AE3D990C57E1

Ignored by the tasteless.

Every track on AL is perfection to me.. Love profusion just helped to make that album so damn amazing.....

I love you.

Love Profusion is definitely in my top ten or fifteen M singles. I always assumed most people were not into the song, or in my opinion, the great video.

I also love the Remixed & Revisited version & don't forget there were some very good official dance remixes that were released on CD.

In the UK if only it had been released just a little earlier then it would not have got lost with all the Christmas songs.

Number 11 chart peak, so frustrating

Pink had a single at the same time and she entered the UK chart at 10

I thought it was amazing that 21 years in she barely missed the top 10 and the new star du jour only manages a #10

Once again, with scant promo

I remember it being the first song from the abum released on AOL before the album release and instantly loving it. I also love the R&R remix BUT i absolutely loathe the video (looks like a commercial for a toilet bowl freshener)

I love her voice and the production. I even liked the video. And it's so uplifting and tender... her voice sounds so good.

It's a pity she never performed it life. But then again, RIT had a weird setlist.

I like the fact that the video resembled the Beyond Paradise commercial.

:lol:

...and did you wear it or is it still sitting unopened?

Yes, it is all gone now. :laugh: Might get it again as my next perfume purchase. I buy too many perfumes. I have 7 of them on the go at the moment. Put a different one on every day of the week. I never ever run out of perfume.

Guest bluejean

I didn't like it at first and preferred 'Intervention' (let's face it they are similar.) But once it came out as a single I really appreciated it more. I love some of the remixes and the video is cute. I'm AMAZED it did not get a spot on the tour.

I listen to it on the regular and would love to see it on tour, properly performed.

It also made our Mnation Top 40 last year, if I remember correctly - so it's definitely not forgotten by (true) fans.

Personally, I would've loved seeing this as a second single, after Nothing Fails (or third, if you count DAD).

About the video - another one of those where Madge just shows up and stands in front of a blue screen or wall without doing much, but somehow it's cute and she looks great. However, not what I pictured at all when I listened to the song.

Well, i don't recall another tour where the most singles aren't sung. No Hollywood (only an interlude) and no Love Profusion.

Yes. Would have rather had Love Profusion to Imagine and surely she could have sung 2 minutes of Hollywood then left the stage and let it carry on as an Interlude in the same way she did on BA and GS tours.