2 Sway Motions, Lift Your Leg and Repeat

Guest whatatramp

Whatatramp, this was the first time I ever saw Madonna.

tumblr_lrvx1lwzrn1qlycwjo1_r1_500.gif

They played this clip on Countdown and she was not even famous then. Holiday became a hit in Australia purely from this being played and everyone loving the song. I love Madonna's holiday dance and can do a pretty good version of it myself. :laugh:

Guest whatatramp

Whatatramp, this was the first time I ever saw Madonna.

tumblr_lrvx1lwzrn1qlycwjo1_r1_500.gif

They played this clip on Countdown and she was not even famous then. Holiday became a hit in Australia purely from this being played and everyone loving the song. I love Madonna's holiday dance and can do a pretty good version of it myself. :laugh:

Aww! Were you immediately obsessed??

Erica Bell seems so natural when doing the dance. I miss her. Reunion tour 2015

+1

1982+Candid+Clubbing+2469+X+3338++3+MB+p

Sometimes I miss being a child and memorizing all her iconic routines from her shows. I would spend hours in my bedroom with my two sisters dancing to her music and having so much fun. As a kid I had entire concerts memorized.

My favourite was Dress You Up from the Virgin Tour, I used to do it all the time with my big light on and the bedroom curtains open hoping people would see :lmao:

Aww! Were you immediately obsessed??

My favourite was Dress You Up from the Virgin Tour, I used to do it all the time with my big light on and the bedroom curtains open hoping people would see :lmao:

Whatatramp, I was watching it with my mother and we both loved the song. I loved her shirt with what I then called "pretty graffiti" on it :lol: I remember my mother saying to me "that girl is obviously a dancer, looks how well she moves herself" Like I said earlier, Holiday was her first hit here.

I also loved the dance routine in Dress you up. The start where she moved down the stair and stopped on the beat with her dancers.

Guest Rachelle of London

I have Erica on my twitter, she's still a fan and still a dancer! Seems such a nice lady

I was at a club tonight and they played Holiday (followed by Lucky Star!) and to my horror and shame I couldn't remember this fucking dance!

All I could think about until I got home just now is how I should have paid more attention to this thread :banghead:

Guest whatatramp

I was at a club tonight and they played Holiday (followed by Lucky Star!) and to my horror and shame I couldn't remember this fucking dance!

this would have been me

thumb_MadonnaHolidayTheTube19848.gif