Say This And Win A Prize

Sloane

Say Madonna's Hard Candy is one of the greatest album covers of all time and I will rate your profile 5 stars (except for Suedehead)

HardCandyAlbumCover.PNG

People dont get it. Its LOUD and pops off of the wall in a record store. It catches your eye. Its wrapped candy. I honestly think its fucking brilliant. It goes with the album. I swear if the avid fan decided the cover, we would get some boring ass black & white photo of her dressed as a boxer and it would get lost in the mix of boring covers

I'm not asking you to say it's M's best cover (although I think it is), I'm asking you to say it's one of the greatest album covers. See the difference? We're all Madonna fans here, surely you at least like it a lot.

People dont get it. Its LOUD and pops off of the wall in a record store. It catches your eye. Its wrapped candy. I honestly think its fucking brilliant. It goes with the album. I swear if the avid fan decided the cover, we would get some boring ass black & white photo of her dressed as a boxer and it would get lost in the mix of boring covers

record store? lol

and its her worst album cover since 'You Can Dance' ep

record store? lol

Dissin' Hardy Candy AND You Can Dance in the same sentence?? I should give you one star :laugh:

record store? lol

I'm sorry. Was that too hipster for you?

It IS one of the greatest!! I found it hilarious when I saw it for the first time. I've always considered it madonnas nice little "fuck you" to those who say she's too old for this and that and that she should only do serious ROL/AL type looks and messages because *in whiny gay boy voice that frequents The Other Shore* she's older noooow and should know better. Ugha she's sooooo desperaaaaate to try to compete with Gaga.

YAAAAAAAS Madonna flash that kitty cat on stage on the next tour!!!

It's definitely my favorite vinyl to look at and play around with, it's so much fun. I like holding it. It's my pride and joy :)

madonnas album covers are one of the best of all time. there is no cover that doesent deserve iconic status of any studio album. when i need to think about it it is Like A Virgin that i think it is the lowest on the list...but just from my personal perspective...so...they are all iconic and very important. mdna has a problem couse there are two covers that confuse general public. i prefer THE face one

Madonna's Hard Candy is one of the greatest album covers of all time and I will rate your profile 5 stars

It stands out on a shelf.

now rate me 5 stars.