Is Messiah going to be the first single? Will it have a "Frozen" effect?

Guest gang bang

:lmao: at that Madonnatripe questionnaire! I'd like a questionnaire for newbies here too but instead of asking how much of a worthy fan are you crap it should be a mental health evaluation test!

:)

Hoping it won't be released with that kind of promotion done for GMAYL . The gap between the album concept and the single was a huge mistake. But sure to be a ballad and in a soundtrack must not dettach from the whole idea again.

tumblr_lznyo2ev3r1qa5k3go1_500.gif

:lmao: at that Madonnatripe questionnaire! I'd like a questionnaire for newbies here too but instead of asking how much of a worthy fan are you crap it should be a mental health evaluation test!

:lol:

Madonnas fanbase is massively diverse.

She's STILL got the fans from her "hayday", when she started and new fans as she continues to make music.

I'd say the "last" time she made an album that go the "attention" of casuals or non-fans was COADF.

Hung Up was massive, it filled dancefloors all over the world, and suddenly people who ordinarily wouldn't ever consider a Madonna song were singing and dancing to her....again!

I think Hard Candy had a much lower "wide-appeal" and MDNA even less, most people didn't wen know she had a new record in the shops...

But as far as "age" goes, he crosses barriers most don't, because of her incredible back-catalogue.....that's why the Immaulate Collextion carried on sellin AND charting 20years after it was released.....she has the same legendary appeal of the "greats" like Jackson and the Beatles, that's a legacy the "modern pop tarts" like Perry and Gaga can only ever dream of.

But she IS still capable IF the Music's "good" enough of scoring a popular hit with the young generation, the iTunes generation....

She penetrated that market anyways with Hung Up and 4minites which both sold millions digitally....a market obviously dominated by the "younger" market.

I have high faith that this time round the "promo" will be addressed, but with someone like Madonna, the best way to promote is to go out and be seen and heard, that's how she sold 250million albums in the first place!

I agree !

I'd say the general public was pretty aware of Hard Candy. I suppose some might have thought it was a Justin song featuring Madonna, but "4 Minutes" was all over the place and M did tons of radio interviews. It was hard not to know she had new music out. Even "Beat Goes On" got some airplay.

I'd say the general public was pretty aware of Hard Candy. I suppose some might have thought it was a Justin song featuring Madonna, but "4 Minutes" was all over the place and M did tons of radio interviews. It was hard not to know she had new music out. Even "Beat Goes On" got some airplay.

I agree.

It's all about timing. I fully understand Madonnas career focuses have shifted from albums to tours, she tours longer, there much bigger and demanding plus that's were she makes the bucks....

Hard Candy and MDNA were released literally weeks before Tour prep and rehearsals began....therefore there was little time to promote and have a decent "album era".

COADF was MONTHS not WEEKS ahead of tour perpetration....

This made plenty of time for videos, promo, award performances ect.

That's why I'm really hoping the album IS nearing a finish so it gets a novemeber release.....there for plenty of time to establish the album before she heads out and tours it! 😎

I think your last post proves my point. You do come across as very rude and obnoxious on here. As you were.

It's an awful piece of music which brings absolutely no joy to me when I listen to it. Not only that but also there is no cohesive message or narrative within the lyrics so it just comes across as stupid. Sonically it sounds like a JML Christmas advert.

Guest gang bang
Angela Cheng ‏@angelacheng91 3h
I am told by an objective non-@Madonna fan at Interscope that #Messiah is Madonna's best song years.

Guest bluejean

It's an awful piece of music which brings absolutely no joy to me when I listen to it. Not only that but also there is no cohesive message or narrative within the lyrics so it just comes across as stupid. Sonically it sounds like a JML Christmas advert.

:rotfl:

To me it's like an adult equivalent of one of those Where's Wally books. Trying to decipher what song they have bastardized is like trying to spot Wally amongst a crowd of weirdos.

I am told by an objective non-@Madonna fan at Interscope that #Messiah is Madonna's best song years.

Let's hope Angelegend is right!

I've been out of wifi for a week since I've been doing community service in Africa. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!

Nothing. AT. ALL.

Liz & M mentioned Messiah as a song.

That's pretty much it.

Who the FUCK is this "Angela Cheng"? :manson: Enough with this bullshit already. She's no Faloola Chong, that's for sure.

Guest whatatramp

:dead:

Where in the USA did "Beat Goes On" get some airplay? :) It didn't have enough play to come close to registering on any airplay chart. "4 Minutes" was a decent-sized hit, and she was the lead act, so yah, people who follow music in some way or another knew Madonna had a new album coming out.

I hope this "Messiah" track is a good one- give us art and commerce, Esther.

:rotfl:

To me it's like an adult equivalent of one of those Where's Wally books. Trying to decipher what song they have bastardized is like trying to spot Wally amongst a crowd of weirdos.

:lmao:

I was hearing people praise it left, right and centre. I played it and was like '...'. Sometimes people have weird taste. :lmao:

:lmao:

I was hearing people praise it left, right and centre. I played it and was like '...'. Sometimes people have weird taste. :lmao:

OK I'd love to see your creative output for #artforfreedom ?! At least the guy took the time to make something. I think it's done very well.

OK I'd love to see your creative output for #artforfreedom ?! At least the guy took the time to make something. I think it's done very well.

Here's what Madonna said about it.

vu9VowM.png

Art for freedom is a great concept and platform.

Here's what Madonna said about it.

vu9VowM.png

Art for freedom is a great concept and platform.

Thanks for sharing that. You know, I thought you were a bit of a dick , but after seeing your video's I have alot more respect for you ;)