Madonna & Cosmetic Surgery

PaulaAbdul

Guest Rachelle of London

Remember when fans were saying she got a boob job for RIT and a butt implants for MDNA :lmao:

Please no one take offence.

Remember when fans were saying she got a boob job for RIT and a butt implants for MDNA :lmao:

Please no one take offence.

:lol: Come on now chelle, you don't need to write that in every post you make just because some members pissed you off. Let's get over it...

Guest Rachelle of London

:lol: Come on now chelle, you don't need to write that in every post you make just because some members pissed you off. Let's get over it...

Nonoka I know how touchy the topic of plastic surgery is in this place. Better be safe than sorry. And I'm not the one that got pissed off.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't in this place. What happened?

i always thought that she was on face lifting at coadf era....and then her square music face became sorry triangle face...and i liked it....later..now she has a ball face couse of fillers...but as much she doesent look unnatural i accept all geometrics :D

Nonoka I know how touchy the topic of plastic surgery is in this place. Better be safe than sorry. And I'm not the one that got pissed off.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't in this place. What happened?

No it's not like that, see there are hundreds of members who actively post here and everyone is fine with each other's opinion. It's always just a few members here and there who take it as an offence and provocate a fight. But just don't bother with these, just go ahead and feel free to post whatever you want to say and whatever you think, no disclaimer needed :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

Nonokas you are very wise.

Back on topic I doubt she's had anything done to her jaw. Her features have softened that's probably just down to age.

Nonokas you are very wise.

Back on topic I doubt she's had anything done to her jaw. Her features have softened that's probably just down to age.

Yes i think thats the case too

i always thought that she was on face lifting at coadf era....and then her square music face became sorry triangle face...and i liked it....later..now she has a ball face couse of fillers...but as much she doesent look unnatural i accept all geometrics :D

2005 triangle face

sincity_premiere6.jpg

2011 ball face

we_london_231011_gala2.jpg