Madonna & Cosmetic Surgery

PaulaAbdul

What work has she had done other than the cheek implants/fillers? Botox? Facelift? She says she's not into plastic surgery but I think it's pretty obvious things have changed. She does like almost exactly alike from 30 years ago unlike Cher or Kylie but I think it's clear there's been some updating.

Guest Rachelle of London

Uh oh Paula! You're going to be berated by the peeps that insist M hasn't had anything done. :lmao:

12 nosejobs. Chin and forehead implant. She had a brow lift. She's also had both knees replaced, and yes i know it's not cosmetic surgery, but she's had them performed. As well as corrective surgery on her anus after she suffered a tear.

who is paula abdul? ive heard only two songs of her

She made some awful dances for Janet Jackson back in the day.

I've had a nose job, I'll admit that!!

M definitely hasn't. But thanks to your signature LUV you can clearly see her general face has changed shapes. I'm seeing a possible brow lift and face lift. Believe me, I'm not against plastic surgery! I love it! More power to her! It's a tough industry. You really need it to survive. And there's no way she can look that amazing and hot at 55 without having had something done. Let's be real.

Hey Paula, just cos you made a complete tit of yourself in that Roger Freidman thread, doesn't mean you have to run in here and make a "OMG Madonna's had plastic surgery" thread. Yeah she has, so what? Très transparent my dear, and indeed, rather outrageous!

Guest whatatramp

As well as corrective surgery on her anus after she suffered a tear.

the dennis rodman years :inlove:

The bitch doesn't have cheek implants but after a co-worker of mine got a minor lift I now fully believe Madonna had one as well because she is pulled tight around the ears just like Madonna is when her hair is back, and just like Madonna even with the lift she still has wrinkled areas around her mouth when she makes a certain face. The lift she got mostly seemed to effect the middle areas of the face and the cuts were just around the ears. Have no idea if it has an official name.

I don't believe she had a full on face lift though, because she would probably look like a clown if she did.

Hey Paula, just cos you made a complete tit of yourself in that Roger Freidman thread, doesn't mean you have to run in here and make a "OMG Madonna's had plastic surgery" thread. Yeah she has, so what? Très transparent my dear, and indeed, rather outrageous!

Excuse me? What?! I was just asking a question and seeing what you guys thought! Why can't we all just be more supportive of each other from here on out? I'm sick of all the hating, trashing and ignorance from people here. You don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I love all you guys! :smooch:

She's had cosmetic treatments but I don't believe she's had plastic surgery...

Guuuurl. I used to say that as well, but y'know...nearly 60...get real (and spare me the story of ur 80 yr old gran/aunt/mother/sister with skin like a baby's bum thru good genes, regular exercise and morning ice facials!)

Excuse me? What?! I was just asking a question and seeing what you guys thought! Why can't we all just be more supportive of each other from here on out? I'm sick of all the hating, trashing and ignorance from people here. You don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. I love all you guys! :smooch:

Hey Paula, you can't kid a kidder. Love & light & peace.etc

Hey Paula, you can't kid a kidder. Love & light & peace.etc

I'm being serious. I'm not kidding around. I just wanna get along with everyone. I know it's a very stressful time with all these false rumors about the new album etc. but I just want everyone to take a moment and appreciate each other and realize where all here for the same reason! Madonna! We all have that in common so let's build from that and start recognizing that everyone here is important and there would be no forum without all the different personalities here!

In the pic she recently posted with Disclosure her face lift is evident. Just look st her face and the skin around her ears. And it's OK she did it, otherwise she would be looking like her sister Melanie by now.

she hasn't denied having plastic surgery, she even said "I'm not against them, I'm against talking about them" that for me is admitting she had things done but she won't talk about it (I don't believe anyone, public or not, likes to discuss these things for some reason). My guess is she had some major work done, her face looked really weird and awkward when I saw here in S&S tour, (one of her eyes didn't open completely...LOL) but maybe that just botox, I don't know...