Madonna & Cosmetic Surgery

PaulaAbdul

XXL that is NOT plastic surgery. That's bad plastic surgery lol.

Seriously going under the knife doesn't mean you're gonna end up looking like Mel Griffiths.

Plastic surgery has a trademark look to it, no matter how good or bad the job done was :thumbsup:

Madonna's nose, lips, tits, chin, eyes, eyelids are all the same. The shape of your face will actually change throughout one's entire life. I can understand criticism about the bloated look she sports at times but between occasionally overdoing on fillers and a knife procedures there's a world of difference my dear chelle :thumbsup:

I wanna know the name of the injection that can pull your ears and make your face tighter.

Surely most women would opt for that one then...

:rotfl:

Again, you're just assuming

But there's no tell-tale sign or proof whatsoever

Guest Rachelle of London

Plastic surgery has a trademark look to it, no matter how good or bad the job done was :thumbsup:

No it doesn't.

Those pictures of Donatella and Melanie are not even showing when face lifts go wrong, it's showing their face being filled by industrial type fillers causing their faces to go lumpy.

Look at Jane Fonda, Racquel Welch they've had face lifts. You can have a face lift and your face not change shape. Not all plastic surgery is botched.

I can look at Racquel Welch and say she's had plastic surgery, however good she may look and subtle the work done was. You can still recognise that she's had a face job done. Madonna has yet to actually alter any of her features. That's what you call surgery: features alteration. Madonna's face is occasionally bloated, big deal

Those pictures of Donatella and Melanie are not even showing when face lifts go wrong, it's showing their face being filled by industrial type fillers causing their faces to go lumpy.

Donatella? Fillers?

Donatella got her nose removed practically and she looked 1000 times better before

Did you notice she's missing parts of her nose?

That's surgery right there

Industrial fillers :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Drugs was a huge part in messing Donnatella and Melanies faces.

Exactly.

I can't even be bothered to argue back and forth anyway. Madonnas face is magically pulled. It's obviously because she eats vegetables.

Guest Rachelle of London

Donatella? Fillers?

Donatella got her nose removed practically and she looked 1000 times better before

Did you notice she's missing parts of her nose?

That's surgery right there

Industrial fillers :rotfl:

She's a massive coke head, she's lucky to have a nose left. The fact that you think that surgery has to have tell tale signs just proves that you know very little about the subject matter.

Ok Madonnas has never had anything done. Better?

I think it's a bit old-fashioned to consider cosmetic surgery "going under the knife" these days. Nips and tucks, minimally invasive procedures including pulls here and there can be performed on day visits these days, no? The stuff Madge's had done has for the most part been to maintain what she already has rather than to alter and has been of an extremely high standard. The only stupid, unfathomable mistake was allowing them to go that extra step with the cheeks which ruined the whole effect. Trust me darls, I know, I'm 86 you know :sassy:

"Just a ....little more in the cheeks my dear...."

inside460x276.jpg

She's a massive coke head, she's lucky to have a nose left. The fact that you think that surgery has to have tell tale signs just proves that you know very little about the subject matter.

Ok Madonnas has never had anything done. Better?

I think they are trying to say she's never had plastic surgery, not that she's never had anything done.

I personally don't care and I don't think any of us should. To me, if someone isn't happy with what they've got they change it. Nothing wrong with it, if it makes them happy and more comfortable with themselves.

I'm glad we CAN talk about it though. We don't have to dwell on the fact that she's had a nip tuck or two, but ignoring the work she's had done would make us delusional, like Mimi's lambs or Janet's loons.

Madonna fans keep it real :fag:

slightly off topic i have to say she looks really thin lately. in an unhealthy way. im a bit worried actually. (and i know the usual people are gonna mock this post for saying im a bit worried, but i honestly don't give a fuck, so there)

(im referring to her disclosure look & this pic specifically: tumblr_n6wqrlJEqh1s57gr2o1_500.png)

slightly off topic i have to say she looks really thin lately. in an unhealthy way. im a bit worried actually. (and i know the usual people are gonna mock this post for saying im a bit worried, but i honestly don't give a fuck, so there)

(im referring to her disclosure look & this pic specifically: tumblr_n6wqrlJEqh1s57gr2o1_500.png)

I honestly can't see anything wrong in this photo. I think the angle has a lot to do with it.

tumblr_n6wqrlJEqh1s57gr2o1_500.png

She never said such thing

I think people do not understand the difference between surgery and fillers

Between knife work and retaining one's features

Melanie_Griffith_at_the_APLA_benefit.jpg

melnews.jpg

That's plastic surgery dear

Madonna has not had a facelift. I think she has had minor procedures done that most women can get done in a spa. Emotions also play a role in how you look. Diet, exercise, nutrition play a definite role. If you take care of yourself, your going to look good. Saying oh she's had work done to every woman that looks good is just an excuse to not make an effort themselves.

I agree. This isn't the face of somebody that's had a face lift. Madonna does empty Botox and restylane but she also uses make up and lighting. People always forget that. We all look rough or amazing under certain conditions.

madonna71.jpg

XXL that is NOT plastic surgery. That's bad plastic surgery lol.

Seriously going under the knife doesn't mean you're gonna end up looking like Mel Griffiths.

Exactly.

Like I said my co-worker had a minor lift where they cut by hear ears and pulled up from there. She did it when she went on "vacation" and when she came back people did say something looks different but she said she just lost some weight while she was away. :lol: I am the only one she told about it being done.

She still has "wrinkled" areas just like Madonna does, like I said around the mouth area. It really wasnt a major procedure at all and just simply gave her a refreshed look. You can have minor things done now without coming out looking like Joan Rivers or Burt Reynolds.

Without a doubt I fully believe Madonna had something minor like this done. When exactly? I don't know.

She's still sporting her grillz in that pic as well which deforms her mouth. She looks fine.

yeah the grillz must have been it.. i didn't know she was wearing them. that explains it. guess it's just a weird angle/pic.

- Nose (circa '78-'81)

- Facelift (circa '03)

- Cheekbone implants ('08)

- Breasts ('00s - can't place when exactly; possibly lift and discrete implants)

And the usual fillers etc.

- Nose

- Facelift

- Cheekbone implants

- Breasts

yeah i think its very possible she had a breast lift.. they look too good/perky to be natural especially compared to the S/A years.

Suedehead's assessment in the 2013 thread is fabulous! :wow::sassy::catty::queenbitch:

:queenbitch:

Bitch, I am Miss Rap Supreme. Anyway, I know my assessment in this thread will make me very unpopular with some queens here that are in denial but whatever. It is what it is and I love her for it and I'm not judging her for anything. Whatever! Get money bitch!

- Nose (circa '78-'81)

- Facelift (circa '03)

- Cheekbone implants ('08)

- Breasts ('00s - can't place when exactly; possibly lift and discrete implants)

And the usual fillers etc.

- Nose (circa '78-'81) NO

- Facelift (circa '03) NO

- Cheekbone implants ('08) YEAH

- Breasts ('00s - can't place when exactly; possibly lift and discrete implants) MAYBE

And the usual fillers etc. DUHHH :sassy:

She's had:

Leg extensions

A forehead replacement

A clavicle implant

Liposuction on the armpits

Nostril reduction

Fifteen boob jobs since 2001

Ear shaping

A mini facelift

A maxi facelift

A steel skeleton implant

A gorilla heart implant

Foot binding

A sex change

A sex change reversal

18 blepharoplastys

Beard removal

Hair implants

A new chin

Fillers on her ass

and finally a bikini wax.

She hasn't had anything done to her body. Fact.