New album thread: "official" information. UPDATE: Diplo tweets about "hot" songs

all these examples have nothing to do with new madonna sounds. forget it. and i m happy because of that. if she do any of those songs style i would dropp madonna from my view.

her quality is that she s not this kind of shittty one month pop music. thank god!

all these examples have nothing to do with new madonna sounds. forget it. and i m happy because of that. if she do any of those songs style i would dropp madonna from my view.

her quality is that she s not this kind of shittty one month pop music. thank god!

Madonna has done everything already. From Cyberraga to Gang Bang to Spanish Lesson and so on. How do you know if those songs are not 'Madonna sounds', whatever that even means. She's an unpredictable bitch and that's why I love her.

Everyone is titled to their opinion, but this is southern sissy bounce at its BEST. There's a world outside of faggoty hot 100 pop tunes.

I don't listen to faggoty hot tunes thanks.

:zombie:

So what do you suggest you gayz? Huh? That we just sit tight and ho-hum for a few months and say nothing at all? Or that we all just make sure we share the exact some opinion to "keep the peace"? The thread was perfectly fine before the forum police came running in trying to silence an opinion that differed from their own. 20 pages of "OMG I cant wait for Madonna's new album" gets very old very fast with nothing to actually base it on... as would 20 pages of "OMG this album's gonna suck dirty dick." Respectful disagreements are allowed you know.

As we know so little, there's only so much we can talk about either way.

:thumbsup: I like Kim and his posting style, but one thing, if I've read correctly, he's excited about Avicci?? :blink:

Controversy by Natalia Kills doesn't have much of a 'typical' melody either but I still love it and wouldn't mind a song in a similar vein by M.

From the first time Madonna posted that she was collaborating with Natalia, I actually thought a song like this would be great on the new album. I think Madonna could perfect it

From the first time Madonna posted that she was collaborating with Natalia, I actually thought a song like this would be great on the new album. I think Madonna could perfect it

Controversy is a rarity in Natalia's discography though, most other songs are straight forward pop songs. Madonna probably just worked with her on lyrics anyway.

:thumbsup: I like Kim and his posting style, but one thing, if I've read correctly, he's excited about Avicci?? :blink:

First of all, you have good taste :flirt: and Avicii? Yeah i'm ...excited! Madonna certainly has more in common with him stylistically than diplo I'd say and I'm interested to see what ANTHEMS OF LIFE they come up with. I'm excited about all of it in fact. Can't wait to hear it!

So what do you suggest you gayz? Huh? That we just sit tight and ho-hum for a few months and say nothing at all? Or that we all just make sure we share the exact some opinion to "keep the peace"? The thread was perfectly fine before the forum police came running in trying to silence an opinion that differed from their own. 20 pages of "OMG I cant wait for Madonna's new album" gets very old very fast with nothing to actually base it on... as would 20 pages of "OMG this album's gonna suck dirty dick." Respectful disagreements are allowed you know.

:headbang:

i will wait to judge the music untill i hear it. I will give beneifit of the doubt about diplo and we'll see how it works...

avicii is exciting to me because:

1. doesnt like autotune

2. uses more intruments in his work

3. i can already taste the magic that he and Madonna will bestow on the world

First of all, you have good taste :flirt: and Avicii? Yeah i'm ...excited! Madonna certainly has more in common with him stylistically than diplo I'd say and I'm interested to see what ANTHEMS OF LIFE they come up with. I'm excited about all of it in fact. Can't wait to hear it!

Yeah overall I'm optimistic about the album. I was more into this Disclosure character over diplo, but since I haven't heard anything from them w/ Madonna I don't have a definitive opinion. Avicci, unfortunately, I have heard w/ Madonna and his remix work was very uninspired. Still, no Madonna album has ever completely disappointed me so COLOR ME HAPPY we're even getting a new one. 'Should be good times ahead.

Yeah overall I'm optimistic about the album. I was more into this Disclosure character over diplo, but since I haven't heard anything from them w/ Madonna I don't have a definitive opinion. Avicci, unfortunately, I have heard w/ Madonna and his remix work was very uninspired. Still, no Madonna album has ever completely disappointed me so COLOR ME HAPPY we're even getting a new one. 'Should be good times ahead.

I bitch and moan about certain albums but it doesnt mean I didnt enjoy them or at least most of the songs.

Yeah hopefully some great stuff coming up. That avicii mix tho, from what I gather was a very last minute affair, done almost overnight in fact, with him layering the acapella over a pre-existing track I believe. I don't think he even played the remix in any of his sets outwith that appearance with Madge...so I'm expecting much much more than that from an actual proper collaboration between them.

I praise thee for thy wisdom. ;-)

Yeah hopefully some great stuff coming up. That avicii mix tho, from what I gather was a very last minute affair, done almost overnight in fact, with him layering the acapella over a pre-existing track I believe. I don't think he even played the remix in any of his sets outwith that appearance with Madge...so I'm expecting much much more than that from an actual proper collaboration between them.

True. He said that Madonna's camp gave him only 3 days to put the remix together which is why it isn't a "real" remix and hence why it is Madonna vs. Avicii instead of Madonna (Avicii Remix) because he did, as you say, use an already existing track. The same track, I discovered, is used in a Yoko Ono remix, too. Additionally, I'm not afraid as many others because Avicii is uniquely talented in this field - not just my opinion. So I have trust this collab, too.

True. He said that Madonna's camp gave him only 3 days to put the remix together which is why it isn't a "real" remix and hence why it is Madonna vs. Avicii instead of Madonna (Avicii Remix) because he did, as you say, use an already existing track. The same track, I discovered, is used in a Yoko Ono remix, too. Additionally, I'm not afraid as many others because Avicii is uniquely talented in this field - not just my opinion. So I have trust this collab, too.

:thumbsup: Good info. I was sure I'd read it somewhere. It really is a pity we never got to hear an actual proper GGW remix from him.

And at this conjecture may I reiterate that the Avicci version of Girl Gone Wild is LIFE itself and most certainly the definitive version of what is originally a derivative cold mess!

Controversy by Natalia Kills doesn't have much of a 'typical' melody either but I still love it and wouldn't mind a song in a similar vein by M.

MESS. This girl is a Fame Monster's tribute act.

:RIP: x100

Natalia Kills did give me Gaga vibes back in '11 too, but that was when Gaga was still popular and her music didn't suck that much. While I'm not that fond of Natalia's recent work either, she and Gaga certainly aren't alike at all anymore. Anyway, Jemoen seems to be a troll either way, so somebody flush him please.

I have a chance to see this diplo in a little over a month. Hopefully a little more info about the album by then.

Larkspur, where are you seeing him ?

Let's hope he creates magic with Madonna.