Appreciation thread of this 2004 beauty

Pressston

Lovely video to shine a light on, Pressston.

M is radiating good vibes and positive energy here. Eyes sparkling, skin glowing, smile beaming.

And that recognizable regal chuckle-inhale-laugh she does sometimes, also makes an appearance :D

Madonna 2000 - 2006 is the best for beauty

And in that RIT opening clip she reminds me of her hair, make-up, vibe at the 1998 GG while being interviewed by Joanne Rivers and that VH1 Madonna Rising tape she did with Rupert around the same time. Love her here, thx Pressston :D

And in that RIT opening clip she reminds me of her hair, make-up, vibe at the 1998 GG while being interviewed by Joanne Rivers and that VH1 Madonna Rising tape she did with Rupert around the same time. Love her here, thx Pressston :D

yeah indeed, pure beauty, simply stunning from every angles.

I would have to say 2004 was her most beautiful year of her entire career, with '05 and '06 following very closely behind. I would speculate also that '04 may have been the year of her first little nip and tuck. Everyone just about fell over themselves when she hit the red carpet at the Grammy's and I remember when she came out on stage I didn't even click that it was her. There was a lot of speculation that she had, had some sort of mini facelift and whoever did it, did a truly incredible job. There was something about the way she carried herself after that, that changed. She just seemed so much more confident and yet relaxed. She knew she looked amazing again and she really owned it but in the classiest and most subtle way.

What do you guys think? I wish I knew how to post pics so we could gush over all her amazing looks and appearances that year. She looked quite fresh when American Life was released too but I think that was just a little bit of filler and Botox, that and she always looks great with her natural hair but something was definitely different with her in '04.

Then I believe she had a full facelift in 2007 during her downtime. There were quite a few pics of her with black eyes in the press too. I think the facelift has started to subside over the past couple of years and she's starting to show signs of age again but she s looks incredible. I've just noticed the reappearance of her double chin recently which hasn't been there for a long time.

Before anyone picks on me, I'm not knocking her or being an ageist. I adore her just like everyone else, I just can't help studying every little picture I see of her and always have, she's beautiful.

I would have to say 2004 was her most beautiful year of her entire career, with '05 and '06 following very closely behind. I would speculate also that '04 may have been the year of her first little nip and tuck. Everyone just about fell over themselves when she hit the red carpet at the Grammy's and I remember when she came out on stage I didn't even click that it was her. There was a lot of speculation that she had, had some sort of mini facelift and whoever did it, did a truly incredible job. There was something about the way she carried herself after that, that changed. She just seemed so much more confident and yet relaxed. She knew she looked amazing again and she really owned it but in the classiest and most subtle way.

This is so true word for word.

Wrong! 2001-2002 Madonna looked horrendous. she looked like she was about a 100. clearly had work in 2003-2004