Where is M ?

Pressston

I hope her new video is filmed in her bathroom

She has the most beautiful bathroom in the world as this recent picture also demonstrates:

article-2631689-1DF3822200000578-568_634

She's currently braiding her vagina hair with Katy Purry

The MTV Awards in Lisbon was the unveiling of the new 70's styled M.

Actually it was debuted at the NYC premeire of IGTTYAS.

7EDFE900-BA64-42CF-82B0-4590AD6AF798_zps

She was on her way to film the Letterman interview. That was the first time she was photographed with the new hair.

Now i really do believe something is about to happen about her new music, this week end or in a few days, i mean everyone has been talking about her supposed snippet since last week end, she has posted a pic of a new cut, and then she totally disappeared all week... Not one Instagram pic or post about music, not one paparazzi shoot, total silence all week...

She is hiding to reveal her new hairstyle at some major event. Think COAD 2005 hair revelation.

nyc_purple1.jpg

One of her best looks ever. She looks effortlessly cool.

QUEEN!

Wait, that horsepic is not recent is it?

I think it is. Together with that Rocco picture in surferwear and Olga on the beach makes me believe she is on her horsefarm in the Hamptons. Isn't this weekend (Memoria Dayl) the official start of the Hamptons season anyway? BTW have we ever found out where she actually stays when she is in the Hamptons because I think to remember that there is no residence on the horsefarm and because of zoning she cannot built one there. Rumor was that she was the secret buyer of "Coxwould" in East Hampton. But it has never been revealed.

have we ever found out where she actually stays when she is in the Hamptons because I think to remember that there is no residence on the horsefarm and because of zoning she cannot built one there. Rumor was that she was the secret buyer of "Coxwould" in East Hampton. But it has never been revealed.

I was also wondering about this, and whether some of the activities depicted in the instagram images by M and R might get her in trouble with those Hamptons authorities that insist on agricultural use etc. :chuckle: