Madonna + Guess Who?: New V Magazine shoot!

adreeyen

WOW! Seeing some of my all-time favourite Madonna looks within such a short space of time this era.

I love it when it looks like she is kinda flaring her nostrils a little as she did on the cover of Vanity Fair in 1991:

1400535223_katy-perry-madonna-v-magazine

And this one is pure SEX!:

tumblr_n5nx0jH6fy1r87tiqo6_1280.jpg

DYING!!!!

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

tumblr_n5x6ytg69x1r87tiqo1_r1_1280.jpg

Beyond fabulosity

Love them together. Madonna looks great and the photoshop was used on Katy as well. She just looks great at her age, obviously some people have a problem with that. Because she looks better than most 40 and 50 year olds. I love it how Madonna is stealing the limelight, 31 years on, barely doing anything

And the people that were saying that Madonna's eyes are getting smaller :rotfl::rotfl:

They're as big as ever

What a star, a real one

Exactly. Usually i'm shocked at massive photoshopping jobs but here it's supposed to be a fansasy. It looks very much like a G. Bourdin photoshoot as if Bourdin shot a Bettie Page pulp magazine.

Yep, exactly.

Beyond fabulosity

Love them together

Madonna looks great and the photoshop was used on Katy as well

She just looks great at her age, obviously some people have a problem with that

Because she looks better than most 40 and 50 year olds

I love it how Madonna is stealing the limelight, 31 years on, barely doing anything

Exactly! I love how some people were commenting on the photoshop used on Madonna, and they act like she is the only one photoshopped ever. No. Every person in a magazine is photoshopped, and most of those people are half her age, so why are they acting like M is the only one?

Both Madonna and Katy look fucking great, and their negative opinions won't take away that fact.

Concerning the photoshopping job some were disturbed by, let's not forget that V magazine is used to massively photoshop its pics, remember Gaga's old spaniel dog dried ears boobs being all of a sudden round and full in the magazine last september and how Prince looked like a drawing of Jimi Hendrix

prince-v-magazine-0002.jpg

Exactly! I love how some people were commenting on the photoshop used on Madonna, and they act like she is the only one photoshopped ever. No. Every person in a magazine is photoshopped, and most of those people are half her age, so why are they acting like M is the only one?

Both Madonna and Katy look fucking great, and their negative opinions won't take away that fact.

I never said Photoshop was only used on Madonna? It's obvious they both are.

I love the photoshoot and I'm very excited but it's too photoshopped for my taste. I understand the photographers vision or whatever but I think a tiny but less would have been nice. I'm just relaying what people have been saying to me. It's not just this shoot either I don't like overboard photoshopping in general. like on those MDNA booklet photos. It's very ageist.

But whatever obviously my opinion is wrong. As evident by all your responses.

I wish m would cut her hair like this it looks so great on her. She's still so sexy, love it.

remember Gaga's old spaniel dog dried ears boobs being all of a sudden round and full

prince-v-magazine-0002.jpg

:rotfl:

I have noticed that with this magazine. Oh well it's art.

Which further proves my point. When gaga did her V magazine there were threads of you all complaining about how photo shopped she was wah wah wah her boobs wah her nose.

I wonder what's with the "#naaaaaaaa" tag that she has used at least twice already......

I wonder that too... Is it some kind of slang? What does it mean?

I love it how Madonna is stealing the limelight, 31 years on, barely doing anything

:thumbsup: The true proof of relevance and significance, just in case all the shit talkers out there who haven't eaten their words enough over the past 31 years would like to take note again :lol:

I never said Photoshop was only used on Madonna? It's obvious they both are.

I love the photoshoot and I'm very excited but it's too photoshopped for my taste. I understand the photographers vision or whatever but I think a tiny but less would have been nice. I'm just relaying what people have been saying to me. It's not just this shoot either I don't like overboard photoshopping in general. like on those MDNA booklet photos. It's very ageist.

But whatever obviously my opinion is wrong. As evident by all your responses.

I wish m would cut her hair like this it looks so great on her. She's still so sexy, love it.

Don't worry, I wasn't talking about you, or anyone else here. I was just mentioning what I've seen people saying, and the fact that they only focused on how Madonna was photoshopped.

Don't worry, I wasn't talking about you, or anyone else here. I was just mentioning what I've seen people saying, and the fact that they only focused on how Madonna was photoshopped.

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up :lol: yes everyone I have talked to is only mentioning Madonna. One person said katy looked weird. I think it is just that one cover photo I don't like though. The others look pretty good to me.

Oh ok thanks for clearing that up :lol: yes everyone I have talked to is only mentioning Madonna. One person said katy looked weird. I think it is just that one cover photo I don't like though. The others look pretty good to me.

I think it's just another way to take a dig at Madonna's age. But Madonna ain't bothered! They can stay mad while she stays flawless.

BTW, vote for your favorite magazine cover here:

http://www.idolator.com/7519351/magazine-melee-june-2014-madonna-katy-perry-beyonce-rihanna-solange-lily-allen?utm_source=sc-tw&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=mmelee

Voted!

Anyway, onto something as I don't want to be responsible for negativity in here haha.

What do you think Katy and M will say about art for freedom? I know Katy is anti-bullying but that's as far as I've heard her go. I was quite surprised at her being involved as I see her as having a "clean" image, not really ruffling feathers or speaking out about much.

I'm eager to read the article!

:thumbsup: The true proof of relevance and significance, just in case all the shit talkers out there who haven't eaten their words enough over the past 31 years would like to take note again :lol:

:lol:

It's nice. Well done even. But I've seen it all before. The clothes are gorgeous but then again they always are. It would be nice to get a new twist on things.