MDNA Nice, France - Final European Show

Jamesy

Finally got round to putting this online - a wee 5-minute montage video I did of the MDNA Nice show in August 2012. All stuff I filmed myself - hope you enjoy.

Couple of mildly interesting facts about this show

- it was at same place as her legendary HBO Blond Ambition finale gig (was spooked out by that when someone told me at the venue, cos the stadium name has changed and so I didn't realise! This fan had also been at the BA show - so was mega cool for them).

- in Santiago as the tour was ending, we talked to some of the crew and dancers and was told that most of them felt the concert in Nice was their favourite of the entire tour!

I was there!!! Thank You!!!

What a night to remember that was. She looked gorgeous, sounded gorgeous and she was full of energy despite the fact that she hadn't stopped doing the show 4-5 nights a week for three straight months by then. There were 40 °C (104 °F) and 95% humidity, she was dancing in that leather number for TUTR and sweating off all over the stage. Yet she kept on going like it was nothing

:inlove:

Oh and I love that you can clearly see how the stadium was packed to capacity

Contrary to what some of the usual party-poopers on here were saying at the time of this gig :rotfl:

Never mind they didn't attend this show in the first place but wouldn't take the word of those that actually did for it

Guest Rachelle of London

That was ridiculous when fans in another continent were telling GU and XXL who were actually there that it wasn't packed :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh and I loved that you can clearly see how the stadium was packed to capacity

Contrary to what some of the usual party-poopers on here were saying at the time of this gig :rotfl:

Never mind they didn't attend this show in the first place but wouldn't take the word of those that actually did

Hahaha I remember that!!!!

Hahaha I remember that!!!!

yep i think they said the same (in the press) about stade de france (i bet it got something to do with marine le pen. same thing at olympia)

but then evidence came:

when i looked for it a madonna hater account even uploaded some bullshit about M flopping in france (apparently it was on a tv show) but it was all a lie.

anyway fantastic clip jamesy! i always love your videos! :)

Jamesy your videos and montages are all amazing

And I love your collection of WTG clips

Thanks again for reminding me of a beautiful day

And thanks to Hector once again for that GT wristband :gent:

My best Madonna experience ever

I wish in the VICE interview he'd asked her why she changed Le Pen's swastika to a question mark.

On that note.

tumblr_m965tqRkUw1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

CdIwvi5.jpg

REbSbRU.jpg

XAGhsPh.jpg

:wow:

I've always thought it would suck to be part of a crowd like that. You wouldn't be able to see a fucking thing, you would feel cheated.

Anyone here been in an audience like that at an M show?

Guest Rachelle of London

I've always thought it would suck to be part of a crowd like that. You wouldn't be able to see a fucking thing, you would feel cheated.

Every stadium show is like that. You cannot beat the atmosphere of being at a stadium show whatsoever.

You can't understand the thrill and the joy it gives you unless you've tried that at least once :thumbsup: