New album discussion: VENI VIDI VICI. Recording sessions possibly complete?

10373839_315502791937157_714820787003700

The new @Madonna album is going to over-the-top incredible! The REAL Queen of Pop is making sure of it! Can't wait!

Jim Straz twitter

omg :drama:

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

"@JimStraz: @FilthyHustler not yet...They are still writing and working with different styles and producers. Madge wants a masterpiece. M is in charge!"

He tweeted this in a reply about the album being finished.

He also posted this from Angela Chang but I haven't had time to read it yet......

http://www.****adfly.com/2014/05/13/full-story-lady-gaga-wanted-destroy-madonnas-career/

"@JimStraz: @FilthyHustler not yet...They are still writing and working with different styles and producers. Madge wants a masterpiece. M is in charge!"

He also posted this from Angela Chang but I haven't had time to read it yet......

http://www.****adfly.com/2014/05/13/full-story-lady-gaga-wanted-destroy-madonnas-career/

omg i am sooooo happy and i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This article says that it won't be summer because radio would have already heard about the first single. Also, I wonder if she'll want to spend summer with the family before the release in autumn when the kids go back to college or whatever.

Doesn't make him much trustworthy.

I do not trust him either. I do not think there is any truth in the Gaga article apart from the obvious that she dislikes Madonna. If it wasn't for the new picture, I would not pay attention to him.

I do not trust him either. I do not think there is any truth in the Gaga article apart from the obvious that she dislikes Madonna. If it wasn't for the new picture, I would not pay attention to him.

There are numerous reports now of her plotting against Madonna from people who used to be a part of her team. I don't think it's a stretch to think that she wanted what Madonna had back in the 09-10 days and perhaps still does.

However, posting the Chang article does make him seem less reliable but how would he have gotten the picture? Plus he is a publisher as someone else stated.

The new @Madonna album is going to over-the-top incredible! The REAL Queen of Pop is making sure of it! Can't wait!

Jim Straz twitter

who is the guy on the left?

Jim Straz twitter

Holy FUCK.... I'm excited!!!!! Haven't been this excited for an M album in a long time. Must be all the social media teasing...

Katy Perry finishes her (minimum) 23-date, five-week arena tour of Australia about a week before Christmas. I'm not sure that December would be the best time to start a tour here. Where would she go after that, since it's the middle of winter in the northern hemisphere and the only other outdoor venues she could play would be in South America? It would be May before she could continue the tour in the northern hemisphere (unless she only played indoors, which is unlikely for countries such as Italy). In any case, I'm working in Italy for six weeks from the start of December, so she's not allowed to tour Australia while I'm out of the country :)

Well, she could do Southeast Asia, India and Dubai. I agree though, it's not likely she'll start a tour in December, and probably not in Australia. It was merely a whimsical thought. I remember when she did the Girlie Show and that Christmas, she had two albums in the ARIA Top 10. So amazing.

As others have said though, I am not holding my breath. I won't even believe Australia will happen for you fans until the day she sets foot on that continent.

I will be happy with anything she produces, as long as Yoko Ono and Courtney Love are not part of any collaborations.

Word.

I like both of them but neither makes sense on a Madonna record. Maybe Courtney.

Omg I just read the fucking Gaga article and Im going insane over here with anger!! I HATE GAGA SO MUCH!!! I want her dead! Burn in hell freak!! Ugly ass horse face cunt! I hope she dies!

Guest gang bang

Omg I just read the fucking Gaga article and Im going insane over here with anger!! I HATE GAGA SO MUCH!!! I want her dead! Burn in hell freak!! Ugly ass horse face cunt! I hope she dies!

she had her punishment ,

No!! Not enough! Gaga's career must tremble worse than Britney Spears'! This truth has to come into light and all reporters, magazines and tv channels should pour out all the shame and humility on this cunt! If not that, then she simply just needs to die!

Any Madonna fan who says they also like Gaga should really do their homework and learn what an evil person Gaga is and how much damage she has caused Madonna. I blame Kabbalah for Madonna being so quiet and patient!!! God damn it!!!

Guest gang bang

No!! Not enough! Gaga's career must tremble worse than Britney Spears'! This truth has to come into light and all reporters, magazines and tv channels should pour out all the shame and humility on this cunt! If not that, then she simply just needs to die!

but if she dies ,she will get some relevance , better to see her destroyed by Magde

Chiiiiiiilllllll. Aren't you a Kabbalist?

I am not worthy of calling myself a Kabbalist. One can only be a true Kabbalist when they live proactively and learn not to judge ANYONE. Obviously I'm not there yet so you chill!!

but if she dies ,she will get some relevance , better to see her destroyed by Magde

Yes you're right. Honestly if Madonna wasn't a true Kabbalist, she would have destroyed Gaga LOOOOOONG time ago. But Madonna believes that her enemies are messengers. They are a great opportunity to accumulate Light. Perhaps by being so patient with Gaga, she has paved her path into the future with even more success and fulfillment!!! Gaga on the other hand must use the gap between cause and effect to repent and to try and fix what she has done. Otherwise, according to Kabbalah, the effect is a tree that one has caused to grow by planting a seed. it is called tikkun. Gaga will bear poisonous fruit from all those seeds she planted. What's sad is that the Light actually blessed her with a beautiful career. A career that never turned into what it was meant to be and now will have to fall apart...

Ok... now people on here know how messed up I am. One minute I want Gaga dead. Another I am talking metaphysics...

well this is exactly why I should stop procrastinating and continue Kabbalah studies...

I am not worthy of calling myself a Kabbalist. One can only be a true Kabbalist when they live proactively and learn not to judge ANYONE. Obviously I'm not there yet so you chill!!

6a00d83451b8c369e2014e8887d3a6970d.gif

Yes you're right. Honestly if Madonna wasn't a true Kabbalist, she would have destroyed Gaga LOOOOOONG time ago. But Madonna believes that her enemies are messengers. They are a great opportunity to accumulate Light. Perhaps by being so patient with Gaga, she has paved her path into the future with even more success and fulfillment!!! Gaga on the other hand must use the gap between cause and effect to repent and to try and fix what she has done. Otherwise, according to Kabbalah, the effect is a tree that one has caused to grow by planting a seed. it is called tikkun. Gaga will bear poisonous fruit from all those seeds she planted. What's sad is that the Light actually blessed her with a beautiful career. A career that never turned into what it was meant to be and now will have to fall apart...

Ok... now people on here know how messed up I am. One minute I want Gaga dead. Another I am talking metaphysics...

well this is exactly why I should stop procrastinating and continue Kabbalah studies...

kirsten-dunst-lars-von-trier-prev2.gif