Using the Sticky and Sweet Tour to Get Pumped Before Going Out

CJM

Please tell me I am not the only one who uses this blu-ray before going out ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

Stand out fucking exciting tracks are: epic intro and candy shop, vogue, music, spanish lesson, like a prayer, give it 2 me etc

We put the MDNA tour dvd on and it just wasn't the same because the sound is fucking shit (I'm still going on about it, yes)

Spanish Lesson is amazing, really! The dancing, madge is a fucking milf and we want those boots.

Here's us getting tipsy on cider to MDOLLA

2vk15wg.jpg

5zk48n.jpg

So, yes I do this all the time. Tell me of your times using Sticky and Sweet to get tipsy before going out.

Love 696969

(yes, I'm drunk again, obviously)

oh, I'm terribly sorry i left out the rock version of hung up with the pantera riff which kills everything

Guest Rachelle of London

I do Hun!!!! I also play the CD in my car when I'm driving to an event. It's my pre going out ritual

Time goes by and i appreciate this tour more and more.

We need another upbeat tour like this one! :D

MDNA was cool but i really want some songs coming back. I really miss Music, Give It 2 Me, Hung Up (i really didn't care about the MDNA version) and RAY OF LIGHT.

Sticky had the perfect ballance between old and new!

Guest bluejean

Love the CD and always have.

MDNA is a better show though. But it's not a pre drinks type affair so I get what you're saying.

S&S is the most fun tour ever! It was made for dancing, partying etc. - everything fun you can imagine! If I want to get in a good mood by listening to a Madonna CD / DVD, I always put the S&S recording on!

Obviously MDNA, Confessions etc. have much more artistic quality to them and they have their fun moments as well, but they remain a concert SHOW, while S&S is a concert PARTY! Love it.

Yall are too cute :wow:

I use S&S to pump up too, especially Vogue; THOSE HORNS do something to me! It really is her besttour. The energy, the remixes, the costumes, the choreo, the hair, the body, the Argentinian audience, the setlist & the album that inspired it all.

I AGREE. I know I say this in EVERY S&S thread but if there was a blu ray of leg 2 I WOULD FUCKING DIE.

THE BELGRADE SHOW. SHE WAS ON FIRE.

I need this 10 times more than the fucking reinvention tour.

the second leg is FUCKING FLAWLESS

the first leg was pretty great, but the second leg took every flaw and replaced it with iconica.

Frozen is otherwordly I would give back the BAT for a proper full edit version of that Frozen.

Good to see people enjoying Hung Up from this tour now.

In 2008 it received a HUGE backlash from Madonna fans...it wasn't even funny. But in concerts people loved it!

Actually that last section was simply great. The crowds were always nuts everywhere. You can't go wrong with 4 Minutes/Like A Prayer/Ray Of Light/request Section and interaction with crowd/Hung Up/Give It 2 Me. It's just too perfect :D

It's something MDNA totally failed was the last section really...

Guest eroticerotic

u ladies are hot,

i always loved sticky even when it was cool to hate on it!

i don't watch it before going out though :D maybe i should!

Yes we want a video!!! It's really nice!

Oh, i'm so old. I recall when i played the Girlie Show before I went out! hahahaha

Hehehe that's so cute :)

So I went to this 21st last night and I went up to the laptop to choose a song and there was NO MADONNA. Safe to say I was devastated :(

Glad I'm not the only one that uses this tours music to party. Chelle when I get my own car I will totally do what you do!

Hehehe that's so cute :)

So I went to this 21st last night and I went up to the laptop to choose a song and there was NO MADONNA. Safe to say I was devastated :(

NONE AT ALL? Most people usually have 4 Minutes or Like a Virgin