Perez Hilton dresses up as Madonna.

Crux

^that was cute

I loved that costume because it was unusual. People who dress up as Madonna mostly chooses the same looks, and I've never seen anyone do this. I have to give props to Perez for his costume choice, even though he looked like shit lmao

Guest Rachelle of London

Basically. I would've loved it if only it wasn't from that vile pig...

Same not too long ago he was slating M.

Who were those people on his guest list ? I don't recognise ANY of them !

Not sure if this has been posted but anyway...

Perez Hilton celebrated his 36th birthday with a Madonna-themed bash in New York over the weekend.

perez-hilton-birthday.jpg
perez-hilton-madonna.jpg

The celebrity gossip blogger, who is teaming up with The Real World's production company for upcoming series Gay Dads of New York, donned a black bowler hat and platinum blonde wig as he arrived at The Out NYC.

Hilton also wore a black conical bra under a bizarre S&M-style top and a pair of hot pants teamed with fishnet tights.

He completed the look with fingerless gloves, knee-pads, black trainers and even drew a small mole on his cheek, with lashings of red lipstick.

Hilton was joined at the party by Emilio Estefan, who scooped the blogger up in his arms as they posed for photographers upon arrival.

perez-hilton-emilio-estevez.jpg

At one point, he even grabbed his crotch as he showed off his costume, in tribute to Madonna during her 1990 'Blonde Ambition' world tour.

The star shocked fellow partygoers at a Halloween event last year when he dressed up as Miley Cyrus during her infamous MTV VMAs performance with Robin Thicke.

Jesus, he's so FUGLY. :rotfl:

He Iooks like P!ink...

and that's not a compliment

Guest Rachelle of London

Who were those people on his guest list ? I don't recognise ANY of them !

I recognise one of the new ladies from Mob Wives :lmao:

I recognise one of the new ladies from Mob Wives :lmao:

I don't even know what that is ! We don't even get RHW here ! sad but true ! haha