Madonna Smoking

EFMT

I know it's all about the Dietrich because I had sex dreams about Dietrich smoking when I was a teen. She had like cigarette as if she was holding you. That's where it begins. I also find cigarettes absolutely PUTRID. Vile.

But then, why does she complain so much when people smoke around her? Like in that Buenos Aires concert (i think it was Buenos Aires) and when she was in that Moscow hotel?

But then, why does she complain so much when people smoke around her? Like in that Buenos Aires concert (i think it was Buenos Aires) and when she was in that Moscow hotel?

Because even if she smokes once in a while, she also can get annoyed by the smoke of other people, especially if she's about to sing...

She looks so sexy doing it. She inspires me to smoke! <3

I was so happy she did it in the GGW video.

Don't do it! I'm a smoker and it's in complete opposition to my lifestyle. Lol!

I will say that it can look sexy in photos, but when you're alone on a patio or by a dumpster because the city won't let you smoke in public, all sex appeal is Gone.

That said, I like that Madonna still utilizes cigarettes for effect. Even if she's a fake smoker, it looks good on her.

I'm watching A League Of Their Own and Madonna looking at the uniform they have to wear says "there's no pocket for my cigarettes." LOL

It's Mae that smokes cigarettes.

HAHA! I just watched ALOTO on Blu-ray this past week. Mae does smoke, but she smokes honey cigarettes! ;)