Complete LA Evita Press Conference

acko

Thank you, acko! I had never seen this, either. She's so gorgeous here. Just glowing. And she was really polite and charming overall -- only one or two moments when she got a little tense. But even with some of the strange questions, she was patient. Love how she almost melted over Molly Meldrum. She's so lovely.

Interesting how she shared that "Lament" was the song that was her favorite -- a clue to the RIT setlist inclusion, I suppose.

Thank you, acko! I had never seen this, either. She's so gorgeous here. Just glowing. And she was really polite and charming overall -- only one or two moments when she got a little tense. But even with some of the strange questions, she was patient. Love how she almost melted over Molly Meldrum. She's so lovely.

Interesting how she shared that "Lament" was the song that was her favorite -- a clue to the RIT setlist inclusion, I suppose.

Peter, you can tell how much she loves Molly. She always has and when he had his fall a few years ago and almost died, she sent him flowers in the hospital and told an Australian music writer that she adored Molly and was praying for him. They have such a lovely rapport together and he has claimed that meeting her and becoming her friend is one of the highlights of his life.

Thanks Acko for posting this.