Do You Miss SoundtrackDonna?

5iVe Elements

Why is she not doing this anymore? Cos singles can sell like crazy with the right song and proper promotion (sans radio). We had Crazy For You, Beautiful Stranger, American Pie, and Die Another Day. Masterpiece could've been like this if it was released as a single.

I'm thinking she can release a soundtrack single to bridge the gap from her last album to her next one, or just to give something to the fans while waiting.

My Favourites are Beautiful Stranger and TUTBMP which should both have been nominated for an Oscar .

Not to mention Into the Groove, Live to tell, I'll Remember. I love all of her soundtrack songs.

I remembered when Live to Tell first came out ..I didn't get it at all.

I thought OMG what the hell happened ???!!! Where are all the crucifixes???!!!

I remembered when Live to Tell first came out ..I didn't get it at all.

I thought OMG what the hell happened ???!!! Where are all the crucifixes???!!!

Butter, it was such a huge departure but totally worth it. She really changed her entire look and sound and has kept changing from that moment on.

Butter, it was such a huge departure but totally worth it. She really changed her entire look and sound and has kept changing from that moment on.

I know right ? And after LTT she chopped all her hair off and went all Jean Seberg on us on Papa Don't Preach that I knew it was her reinventing herself .

It was so fresh and new .

I agree! I miss these days when I was expecting a soundtrack song between 2 albums. It was a perfect gift to wait for something new. Sometimes, it gave some hints on what was coming...

I agree! I miss these days when I was expecting a soundtrack song between 2 albums. It was a perfect gift to wait for something new. Sometimes, it gave some hints on what was coming...

If This used to be my playground was about reminising about her activities in sex club then yes it was a was a hint of what was to come.

I miss OST singles. The way to tide us fans over until a new album comes out.

TUTBMP was the first ever single released during the early days of my fandom. I had no idea she has a new song coming out that time. I was so surprised and at the same time exhilirated when i saw a snippet of the video, for the first time on CNNs Showbiz Today Top Songs Of The Week. Thats the only time ive learned theres a newly released madonna song.

And whats amazing during that era when I thought M mellowed already. Then as we all know just after a few months, she launched the raunchy Erotica campaign with a new dark image.

wonderful moments during pre internet days!

Edited by hardcandy25

A summer soundtrack contribution please

Wouldn't it be cool if she did a song with Trent Reznor for the next David Fincher movie? It's one of my dreams for Madonna and David to reunite again :wow:

Guest Not4Pussies

Wouldn't it be cool if she did a song with Trent Reznor for the next David Fincher movie? It's one of my dreams for Madonna and David to reunite again :wow:

Ah Raf you tease. That would be amazing

Guest Not4Pussies

I also dont get why Madonna doesn't have David Fincher direct another video for her. The excuse that he is too busy making films is bullshit. He has directed videos for Timberlake and Jay Z recently. Instead she hires the gardner.

I also dont get why Madonna doesn't have David Fincher direct another video for her. The excuse that he is too busy making films is bullshit. He has directed videos for Timberlake and Jay Z recently. Instead she hires the gardner.

He's expensive. She probably doesn't pay any extra fees to the gardener.