What about... her bombastic breasts when she premiered Evita in Madrid?

karbatal

Yeah, I thought she loathed hydrangeas :lol:

THIS is why! :laugh:

madonna_galeria_landscape.jpg

That pic slays lives

Yes -- it gives me the vibes of the (in)famous Sophia Loren/Jayne Mansfield pic!

GREAT pics!!!

In the Icon fan magazine around 1996 she commented on some pics of herself by writing some text next to them by hand. Commenting on the Madrid pic she wrote something like: here I look like a flowerpot hit by a milk truck. :rotfl:

LOVE her self-deprecating humour.

HA! Thanks for sharing that -- never knew that. Love her humor.

You cant talk about boobs and evita without mentioning the golden globes

1997_goldenglobe01.jpg

TRUTH.

That wonderful, wonderful face. How anyone can deny her beauty is beyond me.

Also TRUTH. All of the Evita time is all about how she positively glowed and exuded beauty. Regardless of what she was wearing.

HAHA! I love seeing Madonna's face getting increasingly perplexed as this woman gets more and more personal about her own breastfeeding. (Sort of like, why are you telling me this?!)

Exactly! The interviewer starts to talk faster and faster. And I'm increasingly expecting, fearing a massive put-down by M in that clip... :rotfl:

Exactly! The interviewer starts to talk faster and faster. And I'm increasingly expecting, fearing a massive put-down by M in that clip... :rotfl:

"No, I think I've just managed on my own quite fine!" :lmao:

Guest bluejean

HAHA! I love seeing Madonna's face getting increasingly perplexed as this woman gets more and more personal about her own breastfeeding. (Sort of like, why are you telling me this?!)

:lmao:

This needs it's own pinned thread

I remember i was 19 years old and my parent's living room and the tv news turned into Madonna being in Spain promoting Evita. And zaboom! nobody dared to talk, because we ALL (mother, father, brothers, cat) were looking at Madonna's incredible big breasts. Motherhood suits her so good.

Oh by the way, this is the cinema i watched Evita too!

madonna_galeria_landscape.jpg

that grin freaks me out!!!

I am in a minority of one here, but inspite of Vanessa Feltz being a massive gas bag and hijacking every interview, I really like her. She's a smart cookie -she got like a double first from Oxford or something. But instead of being on Newsnight she found fame doing the celebrity stuff.

Vanessa Feltz = TWAT

sorry to use that word but she applies.

Wikipedia: The word twat has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human vulva,[1] but is more widely used as a derogatory epithet, especially in British English. The word may originate from Old Norse þveit meaning cut, slit, or forest clearing.[1]

Forest clearing :rotfl: