What about... her bombastic breasts when she premiered Evita in Madrid?

karbatal

I remember i was 19 years old and my parent's living room and the tv news turned into Madonna being in Spain promoting Evita. And zaboom! nobody dared to talk, because we ALL (mother, father, brothers, cat) were looking at Madonna's incredible big breasts. Motherhood suits her so good.

Oh by the way, this is the cinema i watched Evita too!

premiere_spain.jpg

madonna_galeria_landscape.jpg

antonio-banderas-evita-madonna--644x362.

The red velvet premiere, I think it was NY, the one that had the MTV special..., that's the best look. Yes, these boobs are nice. But the whole ensemble is boring. Then there was the other one where she was dressed like a pineapple.

I remember i was 19 years old and my parent's living room and the tv news turned into Madonna being in Spain promoting Evita. And zaboom! nobody dared to talk, because we ALL (mother, father, brothers, cat) were looking at Madonna's incredible big breasts. Motherhood suits her so good.

Oh by the way, this is the cinema i watched Evita too!

premiere_spain.jpg

madonna_galeria_landscape.jpg

antonio-banderas-evita-madonna--644x362.

JsPhoto.jpg

Let's go over some of the press conference/interview looks...

ANGELIC PRINCESS.

(giving hints to ROL)

tumblr_mvy7sxCYpV1rodrhfo1_500.jpg

10/10

THE TRUNCHBULL.

madonna_evita_91.jpg

3/10

HEAD ADMISSIONS OFFICER, PRINCETON UNIVERSITY

1996%2BEvita%2BUK%2BPress%2BConference%2

5/10

THE DON KING.

premiere_italy.jpg

5/10

GREAT pics!!!

In the Icon fan magazine around 1996 she commented on some pics of herself by writing some text next to them by hand. Commenting on the Madrid pic she wrote something like: here I look like a flowerpot hit by a milk truck. :rotfl:

LOVE her self-deprecating humour.

GREAT pics!!!

In the Icon fan magazine around 1996 she commented on some pics of herself by writing some text next to them by hand. Commenting on the Madrid pic she wrote something like: here I look like a flowerpot hit by a milk truck. :rotfl:

LOVE her self-deprecating humour.

:dead:

i remember the premiere in rome...almost a day waiting and waiting.....then the limo drove almost inside the theatre and when she got out of the car she was immediately rounded by her bodyguards, which were "slightly" taller than her and by two seconds she was inside the theatre.....

yes...amazing experience... :electropop: