Liz Rosenberg's headgear

tumbleweedt

Liz is a total bitch and has treated fans and people in general like shit for years. She tries to look inconspicuous when Madonna is having a picture taken but always manages to get in the picture with that stupid look on her face. Not a fan!

Liz is a total bitch and has treated fans and people in general like shit for years. She tries to look inconspicuous when Madonna is having a picture taken but always manages to get in the picture with that stupid look on her face. Not a fan!

Ugh thank you!. I have always said in the past that she just rubs me the wrong way. Obviously I respect that she's been with Madonna forever, but she can pretty much fuck off.

Smiles_bitch_santana.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

All my experiences with Liz and her employees has been pleasant.

As Madonnas PR person she actually doesn't owe the fans anything. She does her job and she does it well.

Liz makes sure that some fans do get autopgraphs especially if cameras are pointing. She does her job well. She owes the fans nothing though. Madonna has never been to crazy for fans except during her shows. She will flip us off but will never kiss our asses. And we love her for that.

• 5 months later...

Didn't she announce that she "retired" from working with Madonna for all of 5 minutes at some point in the early '00s? I distinctly remember that. It was during the Caresse era I think. Probably around American Life. Someone will back me up on this. Preferably someone who's older than 19 and has been a fan for a bit longer than "since Confessions" please.

Didn't she announce that she "retired" from working with Madonna for all of 5 minutes at some point in the early '00s? I distinctly remember that. It was during the Caresse era I think. Probably around American Life. Someone will back me up on this. Preferably someone who's older than 19 and has been a fan for a bit longer than "since Confessions" please.

Unnecessary diss. :notcool:

Liz is fantastic, I have no idea who these bytches r that don't like her, or those who r 'rubbed the wrong way'..
She's not 4 u...U r nothing, ur not part of her job. she deals with the press, & working in the media myself I can only imagine what

a complicated mess it must b 2 b Madonna's publicist during an international junket...God knows

journalists behave like infants when in the presence of a mega star...

RE: Andy Suedehole (as in holes), Liz' quitting was directly linked 2 9/11. Madonna's reaction was instantly pacifist & critical of the Bush administration & there is some rumour Liz was upset about M not wanting 2 take part in some benefit right after the facts. But who knows...the fact that it came right after 9/11 is certainly interesting.

I thought the Mickey Mouse ears were for her Monarch Mind Control ala luckyguy conspiracy theory

Yes, the mind control account (nothing to do with me) is that Liz is Madonna's handler, and the headresses are mind control triggers. Monarch butterflies, Disney images etc. are apparently used a lot in programming. Liz's more benign but not entirely conflicting reason is that this is so Madonna can always find her in a crowd.

Whatever you believe, there is little doubt that Liz is a very controlling force for Madonna, and you can see this in their public interaction. I also think it comes through in that interview about Madonna with Liz that was posted here. The way that Liz outlined exactly what Madonna would be like as a middle-aged woman came over as extremely controlling to me. If you've ever seen the film 'How to lose friends and alienate people', it portrays a relationship where the publicist is more like the boss, and the talent is the employee. It's very Liz/Madonna, and I believe this must be the LA norm.

Yes, the mind control account (nothing to do with me) is that Liz is Madonna's handler, and the headresses are mind control triggers. Monarch butterflies, Disney images etc. are apparently used a lot in programming. Liz's more benign but not entirely conflicting reason is that this is so Madonna can always find her in a crowd.

Whatever you believe, there is little doubt that Liz is a very controlling force for Madonna, and you can see this in their public interaction. I also think it comes through in that interview about Madonna with Liz that was posted here. The way that Liz outlined exactly what Madonna would be like as a middle-aged woman came over as extremely controlling to me. If you've ever seen the film 'How to lose friends and alienate people', it portrays a relationship where the publicist is more like the boss, and the talent is the employee. It's very Liz/Madonna, and I believe this must be the LA norm.

tumblr_n4qxd1nbsx1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

RE: Andy Suedehole (as in holes), Liz' quitting was directly linked 2 9/11. Madonna's reaction was instantly pacifist & critical of the Bush administration & there is some rumour Liz was upset about M not wanting 2 take part in some benefit right after the facts. But who knows...the fact that it came right after 9/11 is certainly interesting.

It could have been Liz, but I thought it was Caresse who was upset that Madonna didn't cancel her last show after 9/11 and threatened to quit.

9/27/01

Superstar Madonna's long-term spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg has quit -- she wants to move on to low key stars on the Warner Records label. Representative Rosenberg had worked with the Material Girl for years, being the official voice to clarify or deny reports and allegations about the singer. Rosenberg explains, "We had reached the top of the mountain. Our relationship had been so close and vital. I had never before imagined it ending. But then the real world came to an end with the World Trade Center disaster. I decided I wasn't in a position to sustain the emotional commitment necessary to stand between Madonna and the media. I've given everything I can." Rosenberg goes on to say she will retain a special friendship with the starlet. She adds, "I love her, cherish her and lovingly say goodbye. Our friendship will remain." Rosenberg will continue to work for Warner -- Madonna's long-standing label -- but on new artists. She enthuses, "Now I get a chance to work with some of Warner's new emerging artists. There will be life after Madonna. And I get to work with Cher on her new album."

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0068824/

9/27/01

Superstar Madonna's long-term spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg has quit -- she wants to move on to low key stars on the Warner Records label. Representative Rosenberg had worked with the Material Girl for years, being the official voice to clarify or deny reports and allegations about the singer. Rosenberg explains, "We had reached the top of the mountain. Our relationship had been so close and vital. I had never before imagined it ending. But then the real world came to an end with the World Trade Center disaster. I decided I wasn't in a position to sustain the emotional commitment necessary to stand between Madonna and the media. I've given everything I can." Rosenberg goes on to say she will retain a special friendship with the starlet. She adds, "I love her, cherish her and lovingly say goodbye. Our friendship will remain." Rosenberg will continue to work for Warner -- Madonna's long-standing label -- but on new artists. She enthuses, "Now I get a chance to work with some of Warner's new emerging artists. There will be life after Madonna. And I get to work with Cher on her new album."

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni0068824/

She left Madonna to work with low key, emerging artists like Cher. :dead:

U don't have a clue. Sorry.

i like liz.. she has to be tough for the job she's doing. she's got the best sense of humor! :p

i was at a concert of M in paris (I think it was confessions) looking to buy a t shirt and an older small lady made conversation with me. she spoke broken french with an american accent. later i realised she looked a lot like liz. I know, I know.. small chance she'll be at a M concert since she's the publicist and blablabla but hey you never know ;)