Madonna attends The Great American Songbook event February 10, 2014 - photos

Andra

Thinking about it

With this face and body plus her mainstream public appeal and her ginormous touring attendance/interest she could go on getting massive endorsement deals for at least another full 10 years. That's truly a first for an any artist. Pioneering Queen, 30 years on. And of course the fact that she knows how to make great music is not secondary.

Can't believe there's only 3 years left to her 2007 LN deal, it seems it was only yesterday. $710m worth of touring revenue in four years time (2008-2012) without counting merchandise revenue and her own personal brand endorsements (LV, Dolce and Gabbana, Smirnoff etc), gym franchise, clothing and perfume lines, is nothing short of EXTRAORDINARY

Can't wait for what she has in store for us in the coming months. I am sure the next album/tour combo will be explosive and blow everything she's done before out of the water once again :inlove:

Only Madonna can do this

I see Goop was there. I wonder if she hurriedly hid in a corner when the Queen arrived.

I'm surprised she's showing her face given what Vanity Fair has on her. Hollywood pariah that she is. :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :chuckle:

She was probably forced to kiss up to Graydon Carter behind closed doors so that they wouldn't go ahead with that story

article-2556459-1B5FBDC700000578-340_634

Poor Reese. We just know that Goop would be trying to monopolize her completely, considering she would be hiding from Madonna. Everyone knows who the real stars would want to be around and Goop has to be seen with someone famous. Run Reese Run.

Craig and Madonna would make a great couple

When she gets tired with those twinks and he divorces that British actress they could have a go at it

I didn't even realise it was him at first glance

Looking awesome indeed!

CAA reps for Madonna and she has shown up at previous events in relation to agents. Still, I wonder if there might be a link with efforts to putting together a (revised) remake of the movie VALLEY OF THE DOLLS?

Alan Cumming likes the movie a lot and Anne Hathaway has been mentioned in connection to the movie...

how long before the dailymail will edit their article her for sticking her tongue out? lol

btw i don't know if its just my computer or that they don't like positive M comments but i can never comment or vote on comments on that site.

Guest whatatramp

"So basically you import the pack of seeds from this place Africa for around $260 for that you get a pack 4 seeds, you crush 1 daily and mix with rice milk and drink only that for 2 weeks for an affordable post holiday cleanse"

I'm a bit worried about the cane, hope it's nothing too serious.

She looks stunning. I think it's a make-up/settled down fillers combo. Plus I really love the dress.

See I said her face looked awful at that Pussy Riot thing, now it looks INCREDIBLE!

Also, she must read this forum because I told her to start dressing like ROL goth again and she has :lmao:

The cane needs to be the new cowboy hat as a gimmick

Fuck the grills that make her mouth look like the two old Elizabethan crones in French and Saunders

Poor Reese. We just know that Goop would be trying to monopolize her completely, considering she would be hiding from Madonna. Everyone knows who the real stars would want to be around and Goop has to be seen with someone famous. Run Reese Run.

:lmao: So true!

2014 is her year. She is everywhere. Let's hope it keep this way. She always surprise us with her looks.