Appreciate Rebecca Carlson...it will make her 8 million dollars!

acko

Rebecca Carlson is my idol!

Chelle, that is so cute. Just don't try to kill men with sex though. :laugh:

Susan ( from Desperately seeking Susan ) was my screen idol years ago. At the time, I thought she was so daring for doing stuff like drying her armpits under the hand dryer, trying to shop-lift boots by walking out of the shop with them on and making out on pin ball machines. :lmao: Rebecca is on a different level altogether though.

Chelle, that is so cute. Just don't try to kill men with sex though. :laugh:

Susan ( from Desperately seeking Susan ) was my screen idol years ago. At the time, I thought she was so daring for doing stuff like drying her armpits under the hand dryer, trying to shop-lift boots by walking out of the shop with them on and making out on pin ball machines. :lmao: Rebecca is on a different level altogether though.

:rotfl:

Love all of her movie characters

Different Madonna personas, all of them

And Susan was a scugnizza (the first incarnation)

Second scugnizza level is Nikki Finn of course :lol:

Which we can refind in Rocco Ritchie aplenty

• 4 months later...

I think she was better than the movie itself. It could have been better, but the storyline was a little silly. Charging someone for sexing people to death?

But there were a lot of other good actors in it, and Madonna herself seemed very natural on screen. No odd accents/wooden delivery which has killed other movies she has starred in.

With a better script, it might have been better reviewed, been more successful.

I think Rebecca wasn't supposed to die in the original ending but they changed it. Madonna wasn't happy. Complained about it in The Face interview 94

They should've stick to the original ending.

Die or survive, they would still name her the worst actress.

I would rather see her stayed alive and annoyed the shit out of all haters.