Confessions Promo Gigs vs Tour

Plaything

Do we know why she ditched this PERFECT reinvention of Everybody?

It would have been perfect right before Hung Up (instead of Lucky Star). She seems so happy and fun singing it on her promo gigs..I would have loved to see it live on a big stage!

Same with I Love New York! The last minute here is pure INSANITY! Why oh why did she decide to be on guitar for the tour version?

Thanks for posting! I love both clips & the confessions era was amazing & I can't believe it wasn't even so long ago. I guess the rumor was always that LS replaced everybody & either Erotica or LIB replaced Deeper & Deeper.

P.S. I wish she would have performed Everybody a few more times during MDNA instead of just in California. It was amazing & such a crowd pleaser during the one time I saw her perform Holiday, in Atlantic City(2012).

Do we know why she ditched this PERFECT reinvention of Everybody?

It would have been perfect right before Hung Up (instead of Lucky Star). She seems so happy and fun singing it on her promo gigs..I would have loved to see it live on a big stage!

Same with I Love New York! The last minute here is pure INSANITY! Why oh why did she decide to be on guitar for the tour version?

The last min of ILNY is a rip off the dance she does in ROL's music video club scene.

And although it's nice to hear her perform Everybody for the first time in ages, I don't consider that a PERFECT reinvention. It's decent, but I'm sure she could have done it even better on tour if she wanted to.

Thanks for posting! I love both clips & the confessions era was amazing & I can't believe it wasn't even so long ago. I guess the rumor was always that LS replaced everybody & either Erotica or LIB replaced Deeper & Deeper.

P.S. I wish she would have performed Everybody a few more times during MDNA instead of just in California. It was amazing & such a crowd pleaser during the one time I saw her perform Holiday, in Atlantic City(2012).

She performed Everybody on MDNA in California??

I didnt know.

I'm such a :flop: fan.

I have always felt that the Promo for Confession was more fun than the tour itself . She was so joyful and it was so exciting to see the public / critics embracing her again after

the debacle that is AL.

The Confessions promo tour was a bit of fun and all that but let's not get carried away. It was a dry run for the Confessions Tour and let's keep it at that please and not re-write history.

Now hit it with me & let's do the "You Thrill Me" choreography bitches! :wow:

She performed Everybody on MDNA in California??

I didnt know.

I'm such a :flop: fan.

Uh huh... She performed on the 30th anniversary of its release

Ive only ever seen shitty videos of Coachella but its looked INSANE! When she stripped off to do Everybody.

Eveerybody on that promo tour was incredible and could have replaced several songs on the CT

She should do this promo tour again for the next ablum.

She will. Guy O said the only reason why MDNA didn't have one was because of the Super Bowl. The SB was a kind of a promo tour.

I LOVE EVERYBODY. D OYOU REMEMBER WUEN SHE SANG IT AT GIRLIE SHOW? BEATIFUL

Ive only ever seen shitty videos of Coachella but its looked INSANE! When she stripped off to do Everybody.

Eveerybody on that promo tour was incredible and could have replaced several songs on the CT

I keep on forgetting that she actually performed at Coachella!! How fucking amazing is that...

• 2 weeks later...

I keep on forgetting that she actually performed at Coachella!! How fucking amazing is that...

Her show looked incredible, obviously.

was there ever a professional recording of it ?

Guest bluejean

This song has truly had a good innings for a song that was never a hit.

- The Girlie Show closer

- Confessions promo tour

- Inclusion on Celebration

- 30th Anniversary MDNA performance

LOVE it though

This song has truly had a good innings for a song that was never a hit.

- The Girlie Show closer

- Confessions promo tour

- Inclusion on Celebration

- 30th Anniversary MDNA performance

LOVE it though

well it was her first single , so its special for her

the first time she heard herself on the radio :wow: