Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

What's wrong with Evita , Like making a musical about a dictator's wife to begin with. And second Andrew LLyod Webber & Tim Rice awful Broadway shitfest music. The best that came out of it was the beautiful "You must love me" and the single version of "Don't cry for me Argentina"

I wasn't a fan of that era either. I loved and still love "You Must Love Me" but that was it.... until Re-Invention Tour when I hear "Lament" so now I only like TWO songs from that era.

LOVED IT! But I was sad to see Madonna struggling to keep up with the choreography a bit at the end...hopefully that was just because of her ankle injury.

I think it was her outfit. The belt and pants looked heavy for some reason. She always looks awkward in cowboy gear. I felt the same way when she was on Letterman in 2001.

LOVED IT! But I was sad to see Madonna struggling to keep up with the choreography a bit at the end...hopefully that was just because of her ankle injury.

WATCH IT PAULA.

Miley struggled the whole damn 60 minutes. If anyone needs critique, tis' her.

THANKYOU!!!

Oh god that was good, would've been better without the lesbian bieber thing.

I think Madges ankle/foot is giving her more pain than she's letting on. She sounded perfect!

WATCH IT PAULA.

Miley struggled the whole damn 60 minutes. If anyone needs critique, tis' her.

Whoa whoa whoa! I'm not dissing her! I didn't watch the whole show either so I can't comment on Miley's dancing abilities (which are subpar from what I've seen). I just noticed Madonna wasn't as agile as usually but clearly that's because of her injury and possibly her outfit. No need to be offended!

I swear when I heard M's voice from the crowd when she first started singing, my heart leapt even though I knew it was happening ahead of time :lol: That voice! I'd know it anywhere, anyplace, anytime.

I think it was her outfit. The belt and pants looked heavy for some reason. She always looks awkward in cowboy gear. I felt the same way when she was on Letterman in 2001.

That makes sense. In an ideal world she would've rested for a few more weeks after her injury too. It must be uncomfortable for her, at least that's what was in an interview sometime this week. Someone from her team was quoting saying she was in a lot pain at the Grammys.