Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

What many say here against Miley is exactly, EXACTLY what people said about Madonna in the past and some still do. I'm glad she's supporting her. Desperation is being a celebrity judge on tv, doing a greatest hits tour or a weight loss campaign. I'm excited to see what they'll do.

Didn't Miley make a video during the release of hard candy singing 4 minutes?!

I couldn't care less about this duet, but if she is doing all this (grammy and Miley), i believe the next album will be heavilly promoted!!!! I mean, I hope so!

yes she did it (with channing tatum) :laugh:

Madonna - Miley history part 2 from 2008

Madonna has come to the defence of teenage American actress Miley Cyrus – who recently appeared in a suggestive photo shoot for Vanity Fair.

Speaking to MTV News about the pictures, which show the 15-year-old wrapped in a sheet with her back exposed, Madonna said that “everyone should just leave her alone”.

Cyrus, who has shot a number of films for Disney, including Hannah Montana, has been widely criticised over the pictures and has confessed to feeling “embarrassed” by them.

However, Madonna said the pictures were “not a big deal”.

"People are just bored. Leave the poor girl alone,” the pop star explained.

“She's going to grow up soon, she's going to probably show her knees next — watch out." :laugh:

Earlier this week, a spokesperson for Disney described the pictures as "a situation [that] was created to deliberately manipulate a 15-year-old in order to sell magazines."

The picture was taken by photographer Annie Leibovitz, whose work has often provoked mixed reactions.

half-naked-again1.jpg

For God's sake! She did a duet with Ricky Martin during the HOLY RAY OF LIGHT ERA when she was all cutting edge and stuff. RICKY FUCKING MARTIN.

I bet all the haters are too young to to remember this happened.

+1

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER:

We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal what Madonna and Miley Cyrus are performing together on Miley's MTV Unplugged show that will air tomorrow night at 9 pm. So the rumours were absolutely true!

Madonna and Miley Cyrus are singing We Can't Stop / Don't Tell Me and both are dancing to Don't Tell Me.

Madonna is wearing a cowgirl outfit like her Music era and her grillz are in.

We also heard that they rehearse a few times before the show was flmed. "Madonna made Miley run through the rehearsal a few times," we have been told.

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER: We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal what Madonna and Miley Cyrus are performing together on Miley's MTV Unplugged show that will air tomorrow night at 9 pm. So the rumours were absolutely true!

Madonna and Miley Cyrus are singing We Can't Stop / Don't Tell Me and both are dancing to Don't Tell Me.

We also heard that they rehearse a few times before the show was flmed. "Madonna made Miley run through the rehearsal a few times," we have been told.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/806-exclusive-what-madonna-is-to-perform-with-miley-cyrus.html#ixzz2rkceHwZa

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER:

We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal what Madonna and Miley Cyrus are performing together on Miley's MTV Unplugged show that will air tomorrow night at 9 pm. So the rumours were absolutely true!

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER:

:america: Yes Don't Tell me! :america:

I can't wait to see! I've been obsessing over Miley since I got her album last year, it's so good and I can't BELIEVE this is happening YAYAYAYAYAY