Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

I don't know why she wear the hat, she could have looked way better with her hair pulled. Her voice was vey good, too bad that she sang 2 seconds of a VERY slow version of Open Your Heart... cute moment and all :mellow:

Definitely cheesy and crowtastic but I'm good, esp since we seemed to be getting nothing a week ago. It's always a treat to see some new Madonna

I've never heard of Kraftwork

And I'm sure half the US hasn't heard of Kraftwork either

I'll Google it now out of curiosity

OMG! How old are you? I could only imagine someone born in the 90's not knowing them. Kraftwork basically invented electronic music. You owe it to yourself to know them.

Does she have an injury? I read on twitter she's using the cane because of a dance injury?

The voiceover guy here said she used a cane because of her injury but i don't believe it.

Her part was ... appropriate, and as expected for me, in terms of being a "featured" performer. Heck, they didn't really even credit her immediately before or during the performance, so ... she really didn't make it about her.

The only change I would have liked would have been for her to sing "Love is patient / Love is kind" at the end. It was there, but the choir was singing it in the background. Instead, she was singing the "Not cryin' on Sunday" -- which is great, too... but ... if Mary's gonna sing that line, then it would have been cool to have Madonna sing the Scriptural quote from 1 Corinthians 13.

Guest bluejean

It was very Crowdonna and she looked old. And it was very short too. But the main thing is The Beyonce gave The Madonna a standing O.

Now... onto the next DANCE album please.

Guest bluejean

Btw that Macklemore was very good, very heartfelt and quite the star. Mary Lambert was kind of awkward. See her trying to make eye contact with The Madonna when they were singing :lol:

Guest bluejean

Those that says she looked old need to go to spec savers. Seriously! She looked great and sounded great!

It wasn't the face. It was the outfit and the cane. I suspect non fans totally sat there thinking "Gosh, how old is Madonna now?" :lol: