You know I've got to have you and no one else

Can't stop

Best part!

YES!! And...

Don't be afraid to try

Just let me love you for a while

You'll see

What it's all about

Oh baby, I can't turn you out (is that the right lyric? I never could quite decipher that)

Adele should cover this song. Her voice would be perfect on it

Adele has a fantastic voice but I feel she would probably over-sing it. Love the simplicity and passion that Madonna sings this with while sticking to the melody. Just gorgeous.

Hold up! Wait a minute! Let me put some groove in it!

It seems you may be referring to me. I am consistent when it comes to criticising people who like BLOND AMBITION MADONNA or RAY OF LIGHT MADONNA or CONFESSIONS MADONNA. It's something I don't understand at all and while people obviously SHOULD be able to have their own preferences it doesn't mean they should constantly bash what they don't like.

Before FTS left here he was very rude and confrontational. He suggested that Lady Gaga was replacing Madonna and that Madonna was flat and boring. I think that it's kind of transparent that he's all of a sudden back acting like nothing happened just because he has finally realised that Gaga is a joke. It must be embarassing to be one of those people.

So basically the point is that there was no need for him to be rude, aggressive and constantly put down the very person that this forum is dedicated to. Especially considering he was praising that very person's flop IMPERSONATOR.

OMG another Gaga/Madonna drama? Ugh. Can't you guys shut the fuck and stay on-topic?

Anyway, when I read the thread title I thought this was going to be about "Love Song". After entering I actually noticed, for the first time, that these two, very different songs share the same line.