M's new boyfriend ?

dubtronic

Dunno about this new guy. Hope she finds true love at some point.

Seems like like things are still cool between her and Brahim even though it's over;

Brahim Zaibat has upcoming projects with Madonna

Brahim Zaibat was a guest on the French TV show “Le Grand 8″ where he talked about the MDNA Tour and his upcoming projects with Madonna.

Here’s a transcription and translation by Madonnarama…

Laurence Ferrari

: What does it feel like performing in front of thousands of people with the biggest pop star?

Brahim Zaibat
: The first show is heartwarming, but the second, sixth, eightieth… it’s a job. Really.

Laurence Ferrari

: You will also continue working with Madonna. There are other artistic projects in the works…

Brahim Zaibat
: Yes, all the time, not right now, but in the future there are tours and lots of other stuff…

Video (in French)

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/01/09/brahim-zaibat-has-upcoming-projects-with-madonna/#ixzz2q0208rA7

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/madonna-rep-hits-back-at-new-dating-rumours_4017330

A representative for Madonna has dismissed reports suggesting the pop diva is dating a professional dancer.

Rumours of a new romance made headlines in the U.S. when the Material Girl was spotted attending a New Year's Eve Party in Switzerland with Dutch dancer Timor Steffens.

However, a rep for the star has since denied the reports, telling Gossip Cop, "It's all c**p."

Wendy dishes on M, from 4:20 on...I think she's a fan though, she quotes JML & references 'vases' (TDDUP)

when talking 'bout Sean :chuckle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EJVb7Scf8Q

I don't remember people taking such a dislike to one of her boyfriends, it didn't happen with Jesus and Brahim, everyone was saying they're hot and such. Nobody seems to like this guy.

Timor and #Madonna eating in a restaurant in Rotterdam the Netherlands

1478921_210071475850354_1881653669_n.jpg

Guest Njova25

The fact that she gets older and her "boyfriends " stay the same age is kind of creepy I don't know I mean she's Madonna and she's gonna do whatever she wants but I am just personally tired of seeing her with these young boys it's like she given up on having any real grown up relationships after her divorce from Guy.

Guest Not4Pussies

it's her life. it's what she wants not what we want. im sure we all have our own particular taste in men that can be questionable or judged upon.

some of you care too much about who she is with. talk about living vicariously through other people.

it's her life. it's what she wants not what we want. im sure we all have our own particular taste in men that can be questionable or judged upon.

some of you care too much about who she is with. talk about living vicariously through other people.

She can do what she want, but that don't mean we have to agree with it or find it appropiate

Her children might need therapy when they're adults. Growing up watching their unmarried mother sleeping around with very young guys old enough to be her grandchildren is not healthy for impressionable minds.

67255_original.jpg

Her children might need therapy when they're adults. Growing up watching their unmarried mother sleeping around with very young guys old enough to be her grandchildren is not healthy for impressionable minds.

:lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Call me old fashioned but if she is dating this guy, why is he around the kids already. They were all last seen with Brahim in November? Coming out the Kabbalah centre, now a new guy already. Poor Brahim! I just wanna give him a hug.

Guest Rachelle of London

Wasn't she still with Brahim back then though.

I dunno I just think if this wasn't Madonna everyone on here would be slagging her off. When you have kids you gotta be careful man especially when Brahim was such a presence in their lives. And before anyone starts I'm not saying Madonna isn't careful.

for all we know they just had some fun cuz she was bored & knew she could trust him and that's it. maybe she has dozens of friends like him. her kids seem to get along with a lot of her dancers. maybe difference is that this time we know about it cuz he's dutch and the local media went on it & it got worldwide coverage due to that. if it wasn't for that he was just another dancer in an instagram pic.

Go Madonna! If she's fucking this guy I hope she tells him not to pretend he's not hungry because she's seen it before. And has some Turkish Delight baby and so much more. I want her to give him everything that she's got. Sticky and sweet.

Amazing.