New rumour about Madonna being spotted with Patrick Leonard.

Crux

Guest Not4Pussies

Just listened to Eno's album and If all these rumors are true, I welcome them!this Is the direction she needs to head to. Listening to the album there are so many possibilities. This has Falling Free, Mer Girl, type of vibes. Hope it is true. Sorry for all those MDNA lovers if his becomes true. Complete departure from her edm album.

Just listened to Eno's album and If all these rumors are true, I welcome them!this Is the direction she needs to head to. Listening to the album there are so many possibilities. This has Falling Free, Mer Girl, type of vibes. Hope it is true. Sorry for all those MDNA lovers if his becomes true. Complete departure from her edm album.

I love MDNA but I'm also ready for something different. That's what's so great about Madonna is she has so many different sounds and sides to her music. But I don't know if she should do the whole album with Eno even though I like him. I think she should work with him but also another producer who does more uptempo stuff for a nice mix.

bth_tumblr_lfsqzdo7z01qenz53o1_250.gif

The thing with Brian Eno though is I don't know if you can tell from one of his solo records, what the music will sound like. He's worked with lots of different artists such as U2, Coldplay, Depeche Mode who are all quite different. I don't think he has one distinctive sound like some producers. I do think he would be good for her to work with because I think he can give her space to be Madonna. He doesn't have one sound he imposes. So it would be interesting.

she said on Reddit that she would never do a full on rock album...i don't know if this is going to be genuine or not but it could be just a one off collaboration for soundtrack single.

NotCandy i hope you are not trolling you got us all excited :(

she said on Reddit that she would never do a full on rock album...i don't know if this is going to be genuine or not but it could be just a one off collaboration for soundtrack single.

NotCandy i hope you are not trolling you got us all excited :(

Brian Eno is not really a full on rock producer. I can see why people might think that because he's associated with U2 but he has experimented a lot with electronics and synths.

So, guess what??

Melanie Ciccone (Joe Henry's wife) used to be a publicist at Brian Eno's Opal Records! M is closest to Melanie (now that Christopher betrayed her) and calls her sister "Smells."

mandsisya5.jpg

P.S.: Is anyone still against M's facial enhancements?

Madonna was always the most beautiful girl in her family.

Madonna's sister is not at all unattractive. It's just that she doesn't have a lot of makeup, designer clothes and blonde hair. Her eyes and facial structure are very similiar to Madonna's. It's not like she's 500 pounds and hideous.

Madonna's sister is not at all unattractive. It's just that she doesn't have a lot of makeup, designer clothes and blonde hair. Her eyes and facial structure are very similiar to Madonna's. It's not like she's 500 pounds and hideous.

Madonna's face is heart shaped. Her jaw is more delicate and defined. Her nose is neater. Her brow is softer. Her eyes are more reflective. It's not all about money. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with any of Madonna's siblings but Madonna by far is the most naturally beautiful of the entire family. Madonna's mother was also very naturally beautiful.

Guest Rachelle of London

That picture of Melanie Ciccone, is also not very flattering, taking a picture of anyone from that angle is not the best.

So, guess what??

Melanie Ciccone (Joe Henry's wife) used to be a publicist at Brian Eno's Opal Records! M is closest to Melanie (now that Christopher betrayed her) and calls her sister "Smells."

mandsisya5.jpg

P.S.: Is anyone still against M's facial enhancements?

For some reason, this picture made me wanna look up the cicconne family on facebook - and I was surprised to see many have pages that are more or less pubic. Here sisters and nephews, etc...

look them up if you're in a nosy mood right now:)

Just listened to Eno's album and If all these rumors are true, I welcome them!this Is the direction she needs to head to. Listening to the album there are so many possibilities. This has Falling Free, Mer Girl, type of vibes. Hope it is true. Sorry for all those MDNA lovers if his becomes true. Complete departure from her edm album

I loved MDNA yet I am thrilled she's changing direction once again :thumbsup:

She is brilliant, she's done a zillion different genres and succedeed with all of them

I think it's amazing when you think about it

Critics wise she gets praise 96% of the times and has yet to see one of her studio albums being torn to shreds

After 30 years that's quite a remarkable track record

I loved MDNA yet I am thrilled that she's changing direction once again :thumbsup:

She is brilliant, she's done a zillion different genres and succedeed with all of them

I think it's amazing when you think about it

Critics wise she has yet to see one of her studio albums being torn to shreds

After 30 years that's quite a remarkable track record

Totally agree! That's what keep me interested. She changes genres a lot whereas other artists even ones I like are more predictable. It is true that even MDNA which people complain about on here got mostly positive reviews from music critics.

The thing with Brian Eno though is I don't know if you can tell from one of his solo records, what the music will sound like. He's worked with lots of different artists such as U2, Coldplay, Depeche Mode who are all quite different. I don't think he has one distinctive sound like some producers. I do think he would be good for her to work with because I think he can give her space to be Madonna. He doesn't have one sound he imposes. So it would be interesting.

I love the idea of him bringing out the best in Madonna. Others have but he sounds like someone who works with the energy of the artist and I so want that for the next album.

MDNA is not critically acclaimed at all. It was torn to shreds in many countries, even by high level-newspapers. Mostly unfair criticism for sure, but still, the album did not go down that well all over the world.

MDNA is not critically acclaimed at all. It was torn to shreds in many countries, even by high level-newspapers. Mostly unfair criticism for sure, but still, the album did not go down that well all over the world

It's not as critically acclaimed as a ROL but it received predominantly positive reviews worldwide

It was not torn to shreds in any major publication

lol

It's not as critically acclaimed as a ROL but it received predominantly positive reviews worldwide

It was not torn to shreds in any major publication

lol

Unfortunately, it was. I can only speak for my country (which is Germany), but a lot of highly acclaimed newspapers like the "Frankfurter Allgemeine" or the "Zeit" did give the album predominantly negative reviews, so did major magazine publications like the "Spiegel" (even titling the review "Now it gets Gaga, Lady" so you can imagine what the article's all about). It's possible MDNA fared better in other countries, but it definitely failed to impress here, and since this isn't a tiny unimportant place on a global scale, it just can't be stated that MDNA's universally praised or even acclaimed (nor was American Life or Hard Candy, but that's a different topic altogether).

Guest Rachelle of London

oh yes I remember the German reviews, even the tour got bad press, one of the papers claimed that she was pretending to cry during LAV :(

But MDNA the album was still praised by critics, I remember many reviews stating that it was a great album with stand out tracks.

Unfortunately, it was. I can only speak for my country (which is Germany), but a lot of highly acclaimed newspapers like the "Frankfurter Allgemeine" or the "Zeit" did give the album predominantly negative reviews, so did major magazine publications like the "Spiegel" (even titling the review "Now it gets Gaga, Lady" so you can imagine what the article's all about). It's possible MDNA fared better in other countries, but it definitely failed to impress here, and since this isn't a tiny unimportant place on a global scale, it just can't be stated that MDNA universally praised or even acclaimed (nor was American Life or Hard Candy, but that's a different topic altogether).

Unfortunately, it was. I can only speak for my country (which is Germany), but a lot of highly acclaimed newspapers like the "Frankfurter Allgemeine" or the "Zeit" did give the album predominantly negative reviews, so did major magazine publications like the "Spiegel" (even titling the review "Now it gets Gaga, Lady" so you can imagine what the article's all about). It's possible MDNA fared better in other countries, but it definitely failed to impress here, and since this isn't a tiny unimportant place on a global scale, it just can't be stated that MDNA universally praised or even acclaimed (nor was American Life or Hard Candy, but that's a different topic altogether).

well, its was during Gagy high in Germany..i wunder how much love Gagy gets now..