How many of you were calling this number 8 years ago?

Bill

38_outdoormedia17.jpg

And what did you confess??

I can't remember - did anything end up happening with all these confessions, or was it just a marketing ploy?

I do remember people kept calling 800-2-CONFESS by mistake and there was this nasty message from some nerdy guy basically calling everybody stupid. :lol: I used to call it more just to laugh at that message, because it was obvious how annoyed he was.

i still remember what she said "by giving your confession, you agree that this can be used at any time, till the end of time, so think twice if you've been naughty" or something like that. :lmao:

i called it from my country and it was a sex hotline for some reason :lmao: (I think because I got the letters/numbers wrong in "to confess", there were only numbers on the phone so I couldn't link them with the letters, so I probably made a mistake there ;)) it was even on my mother's phone bill @ the time on a separate line, so I had to explain it to her.

They were put on on iTunes for free, if I'm not mistaken.

yup, i remember listening to a few.. i think you could listen to 2 hours of selected confessions.. I'm not sure anymore exactly. nothing really happened with it.. i don't think anyone's really interested. it was just a promo thing for fun.

for the secret project she also did something similar, right?.. who knows what she is gonna do with that :lmao:

Omg I loved this

Me and my good friend would get wasted and he would call all the time with stories about how he farted in some guys face when getting rimmed

From the pod cast my favorite confession was the broadway actor who was in a disaster play and mentioned how he was drinking in his dressing room

Omg I loved this

Me and my good friend would get wasted and he would call all the time with stories about how he farted in some guys face when getting rimmed

:dead:

Yes, i still feel that COADF is a very recent album, hahaha, and it's the same gap between ITG and I'll Remember or WTG and Evita!

When you put it that way, :wow:

I don't even know there's such a number to call. :sneaky:

I'm such a flop fan! :dramatic:

It was so fucking cool! It was all over LA on giant billboards, on bus stop benches, on random walls, on stickers, at night clubs. One of the happiest moments of my life :inlove: