HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADONNA!!!!!!!!!

Andra

Madonna just left a message on facebook:

"The best way to celebrate my birthday and life in general is to be grateful!!!!
And I have nothing but appreciation for all of my fans who have supported me through out the years. I feel your love and it inspires me! It keeps me going!!!.
Thank you for fighting the Revolution of love with Me! -Madonna"

Madonna just left a message on facebook:

"The best way to celebrate my birthday and life in general is to be grateful!!!!

And I have nothing but appreciation for all of my fans who have supported me through out the years. I feel your love and it inspires me! It keeps me going!!!.

Thank you for fighting the Revolution of love with Me! -Madonna"

such a classy lady! This 'inspires me and keeps me going'-bit makes me kind of excited.

Guest Not4Pussies

tear. im so proud to be a madonna fan. i love this woman and all of you crazy, funny, sexy people in here that i dont know.

Happy Birthday to the Queen of the Universe.

May you reign over life for the rest of eternity, amen.

Madonna+by+Gary+Heery+1983.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

I think the party is tonight, some of the dancers only got to Nice yesterday evening, I think it wouldve been too soon to of had it last night

Guest Not4Pussies

Theyre all dressing up for her party. I bet she's dressing up as Marie Antoniotte and she IG it. All her friends are there. She is loved by many for sure

Theyre all dressing up for her party. I bet she's dressing up as Marie Antoniotte and she IG it. All her friends are there. She is loved by many for sure

Post all the pictures you can get! Even only dancers pics. I wanna see how they are dressed! Is it a theme party?