HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADONNA!!!!!!!!!

Andra

Jon Kortajarena. I made a hot or not thread of him like four years ago and everybody mocked me for my taste in skinny models. Three years later he appears in the GGW video. A year after that he's at Ms birthday party and I'm looking at him like a fat girl looks at chocolate.

Jon Kortajarena. I made a hot or not thread of him like four years ago and everybody mocked me for my taste in skinny models. Three years later he appears in the GGW video. A year after that he's at Ms birthday party and I'm looking at him like a fat girl looks at chocolate.

Now, now ... That's revisionist history, GU. No offense. Not EVERYONE mocked you. I recall Jon was in A Single Man, and he is very attractive. That photo of him with the wig is bewitching!

Fashion photographers Mert & Marcus and Cunet Akeroglu are there too. They better make photos for us :D

564516_621541091214160_1702643485_n.jpg

Cuneyt got the wrong dress code but I still definitely would. :horn:

Now, now ... That's revisionist history, GU. No offense. Not EVERYONE mocked you. I recall Jon was in A Single Man, and he is very attractive. That photo of him with the wig is bewitching!

Do you remember the thread? I thought everybody was insane or just hating on Jon to get to me in the same way that people woud hate on Linda Evangelista. :lmao: Yes, it really was that sad.

I know this is idiotic to say in a Madonna forum, but I still stay in awe when I look at her. She doesn't look like 55 AT ALL!

And please M, don't make us wait too much for a new album!

Do you remember the thread? I thought everybody was insane or just hating on Jon to get to me in the same way that people woud hate on Linda Evangelista. :lmao: Yes, it really was that sad.

Oh ... maybe you posted a second "Hot or Not" later on and that's the one I'm remembering? I don't recall clearly, tbh. I just know that I wouldn't have said he wasn't beautiful. (But then again, I don't always participate in those threads, I guess...) I just remember discussing him in an off-topic thread ... But it could have been about A Single Man or something else entirely.