Do You Think Anyone could pull a JML in this day & age?

acko

No fucking way. None of these current younger stars have the balls or the raw authentic sexuality. And none of them come across as OWNING their own sexuality as much as Madonna does.

No other female artist out there could ever achieve another JML moment. They simply are not clever enough.

Regardless of the controversy, it's also one of the most stunning videos of all time

OF ALL TIME *Kanye*

Love the entrance & exit in the hallway, the hand held camera, the Pasolini,

the Mondino :dramatic: ART.

Todays videos r so fucking boring.

I love the bit where she's on top of Tony & it zooms in on her ass.

When I was a kid I could totally feel her undies up the crack of my ass, :lol:

That's how hot this video is.

love3.jpg

I also felt the suitcase she is carrying was rather empty :confused:

thumb_1990%20Justify%20My%20Love.gif

lol...nowadays popstars are just so boring.

I was checking all these new Gaga naked pics promoting her new album and i was thinking to myself "could this look any more boring?!"

And Gaga is supposed to be the new Queen of pop somehow! LOOOL

No other female popstar will reach this IMO!

Guest Not4Pussies

i love the part where they cut to the crucifix, blasphemous! lol

remember when janet tried to rip off JML for her together again (remix) video?

No. Never. I just don't think anyone today has the guts, or the vision, to properly pull it off. They would probably try, but it would be cheapened somehow. It wouldn't have the guts to go as far as JML really did.

Entertainment+Weekly+USA+December+14+199

I like David Browne, but I disagree with him on the new tracks on TIC. Obviously JML broke new ground for her. And not just for her, but pop music in general. I mean, it was a #1 pop hit that was almost entirely SPOKEN. And I wouldn't call RM a rewrite of "Vogue," although I suppose at the time it was similar in genre/style. In retrospect, not really though. Was "Vogue" a rewrite of Shep's "Express Yourself" remix too?

My potential stardom aside [/GU] I think the current stars are too accessible; there's no mystique, no allure, no privacy. I'm CONVINCED people at the time thought Madge was some sort of perverted sex addict; she created her public persona aside from her private life, which made JML actually believable.

The current kweens, though constantly scantily-clad, seem so sexless & forced & contrived, like they're disinterested in their own careers. All product, no soul.

I agree with IsaacHarris.

Actually, the only one around lately who kind of has an "aura" would be Lana Del Rey, yet her imagery wouldn't match a JML but hey, coiuld anyone predict this song would exist based upon M's early career ?