Rocco is recording music ?!?

Pressston

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not even sure he knows how a big of a star Madonna really is and how much she achieved. Many young kids from today don't know her at all, she's generally irrelevant to the young generation.

True but this particular child toured with them aswell, so he saw the crowds, the stadiums etc if anything that must've been exciting in itself.

True but this particular child toured with them aswell, so he saw the crowds, the stadiums etc if anything that must've been exciting in itself.

Right. He may not be interested in her, as most kids his age, but he experiences first hand the craziness that surrounds her so he knows well that she is someone important and tremendously famous.

If anything, kids today know her name is association to Lady Gaga (ugh...though it does give her some relevancy and allows a new generation to "look her up") or they recognize her name as a general celebrity...her music and legacy are not relevant to them.

Guest Rachelle of London

Right. He may not be interested in her, as most kids his age, but he experiences first hand the craziness that surrounds her so he knows well that she is someone important and tremendously famous.

If anything, kids today know her name is association to Lady Gaga (ugh...though it does give her some relevancy and allows a new generation to "look her up") or they recognize her name as a general celebrity...her music and legacy are not relevant to them.

hmm I do slightly disagree, yes there are some kids that think music was invented in 2012 but you'd be surprised with the amount of kids that do respect Madonna and are more familiar with her 80s work than stuff like 4 minutes. Even fashion wise. My little cousin bought some lace shorts and she told me they were very Madonna circa 85....I was so proud! hahahahaha, Ms seen as retro and cool

The MJ forum is right down the road.

2hekq6p.jpg

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!! I spit out my soda reading this. Good one.!

While I agree he is a cutie pa-tootie.....only 12.... He'll be a lil'stud.

Guest bluejean

I will seriously be his biggest fan if this happens HOWEVER I do think he should wait til he's at least 16 or even 18.

Children doing music is usually kind of pointless eg Will Smith's kids. People got over them very fast.

Guest Rachelle of London

i can't figure out which song it is it's very hard to hear on my computer. Is it PYT ?

yup!!!

just remember...he has both guy and Madonna personality traits....so look out yall. arrogance to the nines.

You are a pathetic cunt.

I doubt he will be, he's worked for his money, worked with dancers (who are usually used to being broke) and been to Malawi and the hurricane disaster. He's had a great cultured upbringing.

You know demonna would cut his pocket money if he ever stepped out of line.

I see him in a few years being like prince harry, a cheeky chappy with a big heart.

Sorry CMoody as I know you are a huge Madonna fan but you keep on saying that the kids today only know her name through Lady Gaga. That is just making that copycat seem more important than she is. Madonna is a legend and not all kids are mindless idiots who only know the latest stars on the scene. They often surprise me just how knowledgeable they are. Also, if you want to look at it that way, Gaga seems to get less attention at this point of time than Madonna. Gaga has NOT made Madonna relevant and never will.

It's not even sure he knows how a big of a star Madonna really is and how much she achieved. Many young kids from today don't know her at all, she's generally irrelevant to the young generation.

I don´t know about this...but believe me, his parents do know who she is, and he´s aware that he´s not going to just another house of just another regular friend...

and about all the kids not knowing who she is...they know her because she´s always there, but probably they don´t know her music.Things like the super bowl help a lot to let new people hear her music.Something similar started happening with Elvis like ten years ago...and I think that´s why they decided to let some children movies have his music, especially Disney.I think it was a good move

Guest bluejean

Exactly. Alot of kids know who Madonna is through their PARENTS. Also, many many contemporary artists and things in pop culture are inspired by her and refer directly to her. TV shows, movies, books, the media. Kids are not dumb. They look things up. I really can't stand it when adults assume all kids are stupid and ignorant. There are alot out there that are but there are plenty who aren't. The up and coming generation lives in a world where knowledge is far more accessible than it was to us when we were that age. The intelligent educated ones know ALOT about alot of things.

Pop culture of old has its way of creeping in2 the public consciousness,

that doesn't mean kids know the music inside out, but trust me they KNOW.

I knew who The Beatles & Elvis were when I was 5 & my parents never really played them so...

Guest bluejean

I mean we all knew of a host of singers, actors etc that weren't current when we were kids. Well I know I did. I don't see how this generation would be any different? They would know MORE things since they have Google, social media, YouTube etc.

Exactly. Alot of kids know who Madonna is through their PARENTS. Also, many many contemporary artists and things in pop culture are inspired by her and refer directly to her. TV shows, movies, books, the media. Kids are not dumb. They look things up. I really can't stand it when adults assume all kids are stupid and ignorant. There are alot out there that are but there are plenty who aren't. The up and coming generation lives in a world where knowledge is far more accessible than it was to us when we were that age. The intelligent educated ones know ALOT about alot of things.

I worked in a record store 4 seven yrs, u'd b amazed the stuff teens will buy or ask about.

One time Sorry was playing in the store & these two girls started talking

"U know Madonna does the power plate"

-"I heard she's really old."

"Really?"

-"Yeah, like 40 or something."

:rotfl:

Guest bluejean

I worked in a record store 4 seven yrs, u'd b amazed the stuff teens will buy or ask about.

One time Sorry was playing in the store & these two girls started talking

"U know Madonna does the power plate"

-"I heard she's really old."

"Really?"

-"Yeah, like 40 or something."

:rotfl:

:lmao: Was this in the Confessions days when she looked 30?