Rocco is recording music ?!?

Pressston

I don't think we should make this an update thread for Rocco's instagram...

I know he accepts everyone to follow him on instagram, but just let the kid be

I cant make my mind up whether we should or shouldn't. He must know because he's given us all access. I dunno.

PS by his photos, Is he at Madonna's old country estate that Guy got in the divorce? It looks like it.

He's encouraging people to follow him on Instragram, Twitter & Vine so I think it's ok. He's only sharing what he wants us to see, nothing more, nothing less, completely harmeless stuff.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rocco's got the right end of the stick, by having his pics on instagram and being on Twitter there wont be stalkers probing into his private life, he's kind of censoring what the public see. Unlike poor Lola who has people sneaking pics of her at school!

Guest Rachelle of London

Rocco's instagram is like a breeding ground for the mentally unstable! has anyone seen the comments on his posts?

"Rocco marry me" x12 all by the same person

"Rocco you are sexy"

"Rocco I love your Mom more than you do"

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL?

Guest bluejean

Someone else wrote "I would like to meet you and your Mum one day"

It's like these Madonna fans think they can get close to Madonna via Rocco :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Someone else wrote "I would like to meet you and your Mum one day"

It's like these Madonna fans think they can get close to Madonna via Rocco :lmao:

they actually do! hahaha with Rocco being on Insta and Twitter at least Brahim is getting a break, he used to get some real weirdos posting on his

Rocco posted this on his instagram:

998732_560661533992659_2143852935_n.jpg

:rotfl:

Rocco's instagram is like a breeding ground for the mentally unstable! has anyone seen the comments on his posts?

"Rocco marry me" x12 all by the same person

"Rocco you are sexy"

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL?

:dead:

WTF

original.gif