Embarrassing Madonna Stan Secrets

Guest Lum

Share secrets you have about being a Madonna fan that others would "revoke" your M stan card. This is all just for fun though! I know that I have some secrets and wanna know if anyone else has some!

My secrets:

• I never really listened to Spotlight, WTG, I Want You, One More Chance, The Look of Love, Can't Stop, or Playground till very recently (like in the last month). I knew they existed, but just never got around to listening to them.
  • Never seen all of Virgin Tour, WTG Tour, Girlie Show, Drowned World, or S&S.
  • Don't own any live albums/dvds except Truth or Dare.

What are yours?

Girlfriend, I just got it like 2 months ago! :lol: I now have every studio album CD as of last week :rosey:

thank god I thought I was going to be dragged by my lace front lol

Guest bluejean

- I didn't buy GHV2 until it was heavily discounted

- I've never seen her in concert

- I haven't seen W.E.

- I wouldn't wear a Madonna T-shirt in public

- I don't own the Sex book

- I don't own the Ciao Italia DVD (VHS only)

- I didn't buy GHV2 until it was heavily discounted

- I didn't buy Confessions until many years after it was released (I was a student when it came out, I had it downloaded and then my housemate had it)

- I've never seen her in concert

- I haven't seen W.E.

- I wouldn't wear a Madonna T-shirt in public

you've never seen here? ever? really ?

I didn't buy MDNA. I will one day tho lol

Wrong!!!! :lol: I wont say a name but there was another member here. Loved Hard Candy. Went to see the S&S tour, but never actually bought the damn album! :lol: FLOP FANS!!!!

I own I'm Breathless but never listened to the whole thing...

Desperately Seeking Susan bores me. I don't understand the love for it. In terms of classic 80s movies its not even on my radar.

I never liked:

Holiday

Like a Virgin

Like a Prayer

Vogue

Express yourself

Crazy for you

- Never saw her live, never had a chance to do it!

- Never saw any of her films.

- Have only bought Erotica with my own money...the cassette Erotica...the other albums I downloaded them from Ares or others heehee...

- Never saw her Super Bowl performance completely, just a bit of The End with Like a Prayer....and the pictures posted here...don't ask me why! maybe because the set list doesn't do it for me...lol

- Never saw her Super Bowl performance completely, just a bit of The End with Like a Prayer....and the pictures posted here...don't ask me why! maybe because the set list doesn't do it for me...lol

What the actual fuck? Ban? BAN?

- I didn't watch any of her movies beside DSS (which was good) and Evita (which was good as well)...and I believe I won't watch her other movies in the future either (for my own safety)

- I only know the unreleased songs from the 00's, those from before don't interest me, especially those from Erotica, considering the album is a bore to me anyway

- I never listened to Rescue Me in full, it's boring

I don't like Like a Virgin (i HATE that song), Into The Groove, Vogue (i like it but not THAT much), Take a Bow,... I love the majority of her discography but some of her most iconic songs are among her most overrated.

Guest Not4Pussies

I don't like Like a Virgin (i HATE that song), Into The Groove, Vogue (i like it but not THAT much), Take a Bow,... I love the majority of her discography but some of her most iconic songs are among her most overrated.

you need to change your name on here then.

If we really want to get into the secrets they dont have to be negative

I know the lines to truth or dare and use them all the time

Madonna is my role model

I'm perfectly content with listening to madonna all day every day

I can talk about Madonna and only Madonna for days bitch

I do this work out where I put on one of her concert DVDs and dance and do her same movements and take breaks when she gets to do so. it's good 2hr cardio.

After seeing some of the replies in here, I guess i'm a MUCH bigger fan than I thought.

Seriously. Never watching her Super Bowl performance!?

REALLY!?