Guest Lum

I never liked:

Holiday

Like a Virgin

Like a Prayer

Vogue

Express yourself

Crazy for you

- Never saw her live, never had a chance to do it!

- Never saw any of her films.

- Have only bought Erotica with my own money...the cassette Erotica...the other albums I downloaded them from Ares or others heehee...

- Never saw her Super Bowl performance completely, just a bit of The End with Like a Prayer....and the pictures posted here...don't ask me why! maybe because the set list doesn't do it for me...lol

there are all the elements for a lifetime ban... :chuckle:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why, it's just her talking most of the time while a tuneless and forgettable background track is playing.

My fav album to fuck to is Bedtime Stories

That's not weird, though...I mean, how could you have sex to albums like ROL and AL anyway? :lol:

I've totally performed her shows from beginning to end over the years lol

I love almost EVERY single song she's ever made...

I can talk about Madonna for days and days and days...

I cry when I watch M shows and when I see her live...

And I have a shitty collection (in terms of her discography/DVD's) cause I've lent them out and/or lost them along the way but I have all her albums and music on my iPod and most of her cd cases (with some empty CD's) ...I've never been much of a "collector" but lately I've been getting a bit jealous when I see some of the other people around with there incredible collection of M memorabilia and clothing...

I still watch W.E. (monthly, at least)

Why, it's just her talking most of the time while a tuneless and forgettable background track is playing.

That's not weird, though...I mean, how could you have sex to albums like ROL and AL anyway? :lol:/>

Ok I'll get more embarrassing

Once I was getting head and GMAYL came on the radio and I totally was into it and lip synced a performance Lololl

there are all the elements for a lifetime ban... :chuckle:/>

yes you tell me!...to be locked in a room with vicious predators (aka Gaga and her mosters) :laugh:/>

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so I assume you like the Erotica album as well, which is basically like 14 "Rescue Me"s in a row. Well, fair enough, it's a good album to fall asleep to.

Ok, so I assume you like the Erotica album as well, which is basically like 14 "Rescue Me"s in a row. Well, fair enough, it's a good album to fall asleep to.

I don't listen to Erotica all that much. I just love Rescue Me.

It only takes a couple of seconds to look up the superbowl performance on youtube.

Just sayin.

Jesus.

I know but I just don't care to...I said the set list is mainly pure songs that I loath(needless to mention GMAYL) :lmao:

Crucify me along with the bearded guy

passion_of_the_christ.jpg

The Erotica album is awesome!!!!

sculpture_artwork_enzo_plazzotta_crucifixion_1.jpg

I have to say i'm glad i'm not the only one who doesn't like some of her most iconic songs, i feel less alone now :dramatic:

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

Guest Not4Pussies

i told my mom recently that madonna was my second mother

because she has been there for me (her music) in the good and the bad

and doesnt judge me and gets me.

she didnt speak to me for the rest of the day

i told my mom recently that madonna was my second mother

because she has been there for me (her music) in the good and the bad

and doesnt judge me and gets me.

she didnt speak to me for the rest of the day

I think I learned more from Madonna than from both my parents combined! :chuckle:

I never said that out loud though...