Madonna on INSTAGRAM Part II

XXL

Lol at Warner and much less Interscope forcing Madonna to do anything LOL

Yeah,that's absurd.Madonna does what SHE wants to do.If she makes an "urban" album,it's because SHE wants to do that type of music.I doubt that any record exec could force her to do anything that she didn't want to do.

Would love another urban album. Some of the best work she has ever done has had urban or RnB influences Erotica, Bedtime Stories and Hard Candy.

Hard Candy just suffered from a shit name, terrible photo shoot and a couple of really generic JT and Timbo tracks. The music she did with Pharrel was brilliant and I loved the tour and image she had for the era.

WB was forcing her to listen to JT, Timbo and Pharrell albums before HC.........and now Interscope is forcing her to go to black concerts she really doesn't want to attend and listen to Frank Ocean.

I want Madonna to start listening to and making music she REALLY wants to make again. Madonna is a 55 year old white woman so urban music isn't able to inspire her. It's all industry forcing her to say she likes these things so she'll appear to be "down with the kids". Maybe with these pics at the Drake show, MediaTakeOut will finally say something about her.

:chuckle:

Gotta love how nobody really questions Madonna's creative choices when it comes to musical direction on her album.......but when it comes to HC, apparently she had a gun held to her head and was FORCED to do it.

Dafuq are 'black concerts'?

tumblr_inline_mvc9yw6rmb1ri3d17.gif

so cute she put this random meme on instagram and facebook :inlove:

560084_10152025775114402_996736285_n.jpg

"Who ever made this has a good sense of humor. I hope my mother is laughing wherever she may be!" -Madonna

Aw.

That's cute.

so cute she put this random meme on instagram and facebook :inlove:

560084_10152025775114402_996736285_n.jpg

"Who ever made this has a good sense of humor. I hope my mother is laughing wherever she may be!" -Madonna

So cute!!! Madonna is a very warm person...

Guest gang bang

This made me cry back then and just made me cry now. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer this year.

I love mothers :(

You have to be strong ..

• 3 weeks later...