MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Oh stop bitching about people bitching. I agree with SecretGarden on just about everything. Another GRIPE I have with this is that one of the things I love about Madonna's concert's is when they show the connection she is making with the audience in that given moment. With this tour you could have a shot of her singing in NYC and then a crowd reaction from people in some other country. And yes I know tours like Sticky and Sweet were filmed over two nights I think so some of the crowd reactions might not match up to the exact moment Madonna was performing, but you still felt the crowds connection to Madonna and Madonna's connection to that very crowd. Not so here at all. Even when they show her Miami speech I am sure 99% of the shots from the people in that crowd weren't even there for that speech. It's just not authentic. I would much rather her tours go back to being edited like The Girlie Show/Drowned World, ect. Sticky and Sweet was well done in my opinion as well. The MDNA tour was so perfect on its own. It didn't need all the extra over laying of special effects and still shots and transitions from black and white to color and back again thrown in. And my last gripe. I am still in shock that a professional editor didn't have enough sense to put in a wide shot when Madonna kills the first guy during gang bang so we could actually see the perfectly timed blood splatter in the background to go with the kill!!!!!!!

Whatever. I am done bitching unless someone else bring up another point I overlooked. :lol:/> You can call me an irrelevant fag. Its okay.

After 24 hours I finally managed to download the 5GB file from the torrent. Today I wanted to watch it on my HD TV, but it's pixelated and out of synch, though I could still watch it on VLC, but I decided to wait. I want to see it in its full glory for the first time. I cannot believe how and why M fans are so lazy. If there's an award show or concert of an other artist its on torrent sites in HD within hours, and now 2 days passed and nothing... Wish I would live in the US, I bet i would have found a way to atleast rip it from the web somehow. (Jaksta usually rips everything for me.)

After 24 hours I finally managed to download the 5GB file from the torrent. Today I wanted to watch it on my HD TV, but it's pixelated and out of synch, though I could still watch it on VLC, but I decided to wait. I want to see it in its full glory for the first time. I cannot believe how and why M fans are so lazy. If there's an award show or concert of an other artist its on torrent sites in HD within hours, and now 2 days passed and nothing... Wish I would live in the US, I bet i would have found a way to atleast rip it from the web somehow. (Jaksta usually rips everything for me.)

I wanna try with Jaksta.. but I'm not even from the US lmao.. i'd need to use an american ip again.. which will make the download of the file a lot slower. it's so sad that we people outside of the US have to do this because the americans are too lazy..

I wanna try with Jaksta.. but I'm not even from the US lmao.. i'd need to use an american ip again.. which will make the download of the file a lot slower. it's so sad that we people outside of the US have to do this because the americans are too lazy..

I feel the same way :/ I even deleted the file from my laptop, so I won't be tempted to watch it :D

Guest bluejean

Well I FINALLY got the 5GB file. Now someone who knows about Mac computers better come and tell me which software to watch it with? I'm waaaiting! :D

Well I FINALLY got the 5GB file. Now someone who knows about Mac computers better come and tell me which software to watch it with? I'm waaaiting! :D

PLEX seems pretty good.. divx is really slow when trying to insert the file to play it.

VLC media player if you really want to watch it ;)

Guest bluejean

VLC media player if you really want to watch it ;)

What do you mean if I really want to watch it?

Should I watch a fat gremlin being heaved into a meat grinder and dancing badly amongst paper mache props on YouTube instead?

Yep, lazy fans. The only (saint) person that is working on it is a nation member but I still can't believe he's the ONLY ONE.

The majority of America doesn't get Epix since the channel is only available on a few cable providers. And I'd prefer the clean webrip because the TV broadcast has the Epix graphic on it and occasionally has "join the conversation on twitter" graphic that pops up several times. My bf downloaded a webrip 5gb hd file torrent from somewhere lastnight and that looks perfect and will do until the dvd/bluray release.

Since I didn't see the show live and this was really my first experience with the MDNA tour, I was fucking blown away! My mouth was litterally open and I had goose bumps during the first 30 minutes. Her best show ever!

What do you mean if I really want to watch it?

Should I watch a fat gremlin being heaved into a meat grinder and dancing badly amongst paper mache props on YouTube instead?

I was referring to the quality of the file, but your idea sounds fun :D I'm waiting for a better rip.

The majority of America doesn't get Epix since the channel is only available on a few cable providers. And I'd prefer the clean webrip because the TV broadcast has the Epix graphic on it and occasionally has "join the conversation on twitter" graphic that pops up several times. My bf downloaded a webrip 5gb hd file torrent from somewhere lastnight and that looks perfect and will do until the dvd/bluray release.

Everybody said the 5 GB is not good and it's out of synch. I want to watch it on tv and non my computer.Also I don't mind logos as long as the video/quality is AMAZING. I can't really wait for the official release and I'm glad someone did the webrip, but I'm waiting for the tv rip.

Everybody said the 5 GB is not good and it's out of synch. I want to watch it on tv and non my computer. I can't really wait for the official release and I'm glad someone did the webrip, but still

I watched it on my big TV last night through VLC Nic and it was worth watching. The quality is 7/10. Its a tiny bit jumpy. Will do for now.

Oh stop bitching about people bitching. I agree with SecretGarden on just about everything. Another GRIPE I have with this is that one of the things I love about Madonna's concert's is when they show the connection she is making with the audience in that given moment. With this tour you could have a shot of her singing in NYC and then a crowd reaction from people in some other country. And yes I know tours like Sticky and Sweet were filmed over two nights I think so some of the crowd reactions might not match up to the exact moment Madonna was performing, but you still felt the crowds connection to Madonna and Madonna's connection to that very crowd. Not so here at all. Even when they show her Miami speech I am sure 99% of the shots from the people in that crowd weren't even there for that speech. It's just not authentic. I would much rather her tours go back to being edited like The Girlie Show/Drowned World, ect. Sticky and Sweet was well done in my opinion as well. The MDNA tour was so perfect on its own. It didn't need all the extra over laying of special effects and still shots and transitions from black and white to color and back again thrown in. And my last gripe. I am still in shock that a professional editor didn't have enough sense to put in a wide shot when Madonna kills the first guy during gang bang so we could actually see the perfectly timed blood splatter in the background to go with the kill!!!!!!!

Whatever. I am done bitching unless someone else bring up another point I overlooked. :lol:/> You can call me an irrelevant fag. Its okay.

I feel you 100%. I just feel that the entire project has a confused identity. On one hand, it is seemingly obvious that this is a combination of venues (I think even the most casual viewer will see the obvious interchange between stadium, arena...and even theater) but on the other hand, they blatantly tout the show as a single venue (Miami) in the audio. I just feel they should have been a bit more consistent: either use the combination footage as such, but ditch the "Miami" reference, or focus on a singular venue and keep the obvious venue variety hidden better within the editing. The whole Candy Shop/Erotica, Human Nature section is so sloppy I have a hard time watching it....more of this is from Olympia then not and the inconsistencies from main stage projection blocks vs. the cushion blocks used for Olympia along with the main stage screen that reaches the floor vs. the Olympia half screen with the lights below it....followed with a mass stadium shot combined with a sudden runway and overhead balconies just above the stage. I can deal with the "sleeves/no sleeves" bit during TUTR and OYH far easier...lol.

It would have been brilliant had they been able to film more of the 88 shows and create one "best-of" spectacular.

Still, this is all minor, it is awesome to have such a beautiful capture of this brilliant tour. I think I would be content if they just dropped the Miami references from the audio allowing the obvious continuity issue to then be rightfully obvious. And I say this as a fan who was in the GT in Miami and appears in the film several times.

I watched it on my big TV last night through VLC Nic and it was worth watching. The quality is 7/10. Its a tiny bit jumpy. Will do for now.

I can't use VLC since I use my PS3 and I don't thing it's working with that. Anyway, they're working on the tv rip.

I do not like Celebration vs. Give It 2 Me what so ever in the DVD. The original version is much better. IDK why she decided to mix that into it.

The concert does not show the backdrops at all in the DVD. So you loose that feeling and the chandler for CS is not shown in the DVD plus the arms sleeves are annoying. FUCKING HELL they had several camera shots and choose those which are distracting.

GGW and the opening is 1000x better in person. Great DVD though. Better sound that Stinky and Sweet!

I do not like Celebration vs. Give It 2 Me what so ever in the DVD. The original version is much better. IDK why she decided to mix that into it.

The concert does not show the backdrops at all in the DVD. So you loose that feeling and the chandler for CS is not shown in the DVD plus the arms sleeves are annoying. FUCKING HELL they had several camera shots and choose those which are distracting.

GGW and the opening is 1000x better in person. Great DVD though. Better sound that Stinky and Sweet!

Most of CS is from Olympia where the chandelier was not present, so that may explain that a bit.

Most of CS is from Olympia where the chandelier was not present, so that may explain that a bit.

They shouldn't have used it then, the chandelier like all of those other little details are what the makes the staging and show as good as it was

I can't use VLC since I use my PS3 and I don't thing it's working with that. Anyway, they're working on the tv rip.

Ah cool. 5 gigs is a bit much anyway, I plugged my laptop into my TV. I've deleted it now because the file was so large. Ill download a smaller version when its out.

They shouldn't have used it then, the chandelier like all of those other little details are what the makes the staging and show as good as it was

Agreed. This has always been a challenge when capturing Madonna shows though, there is so much going on all at once that it is near impossible to properly convey the overall live impression on film. I do not think any Olympia footage should have been used as it was a scaled-down version of the main stage.

Ah cool. 5 gigs is a bit much anyway, I plugged my laptop into my TV. I've deleted it now because the file was so large. Ill download a smaller version when its out.

you do know less than 5GB would be SD quality? At least 10GB would be 1080p. Plus I will get a direct Blu Ray rip when it is out which will be 30GB at least.