Article About Tour "Doc"

vocalism

Sooooo, LAP is edited from 50 different performances. WTF? Can't we just get a normal concert? This obviously answers everyone's questions: Yes, the vocals will be dubbed.

I get splicing together two, maybe three different shows to fix errors and bum notes/dance moves, but this is really ridiculous. Sorry!

http://music-mix.ew.com/2013/06/18/madonnas-documentary-epix/

Why don't they just go the whole hog and use a CGI Madonna.

Good idea, or even better - why not just edit her out entirely? That way we can at least make sure that the show speaks for itself, who wants to see continuity errors with her costumes anyway?

I hope when she does I'm Addicted they only use footage where she isn't wearing shoes. 1. Because it looks cooler, and 2. I don't want to see shoes on/shoes off...Oh look, now they are on aga!.....No they are off.

Oh, I'm sorry for wanting to hear Madonna actually sing and for wanting to see a live concert, not a meta collage of 50 different dates. For one song. Honestly, a good editor wouldn't even need 50 different cuts for one 4-minute song.

And sorry for not knowing this was in the "tour forum."

And by "sorry" I mean lick it. People bitching about people bitching is the new people bitching.

Guest Rachelle of London

has it become a trend to moan at anything remotely semi negative about Madonna these days? there's more people bitching about the thread than the original comment itself